PDA

View Full Version : Grants, weak?

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 08:27 PM
i was a force in story mode and light is wut i mostly use, and i used regrant on a dark based enemy but diga did more dmg (ino diga is a rely strong tech)y is grants so weak(i keep all my tex at an even lvl)?

also i was fighting in neudaiz relics 2day, every enemy has that grants projectile thing its ridiculous how weak it is, normally light based ataks in games do the highest dmg than n e other element based atacks, can n e 1 explain this to me?

Genobee
Nov 19, 2006, 08:31 PM
I don't think it's week, it freaken locks people, I rmeber sitting there for a hour locking enemys so they can't attack.

Untrackable
Nov 19, 2006, 08:33 PM
Grammar FTW!

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:36 PM
Here's why: Diga is new and takes the damage from Grants. Megid is cooler (and annoying). And on top of that, gibarta will be one of, if not the, strongest spell in the game (not just for damage, but for effect).

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 08:43 PM
its not rely grammar thats bad i type in shorts if ur that worried about it that u need to post about it :/
i ned constructive criticism

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 08:43 PM
and answers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zorafim
Nov 19, 2006, 10:10 PM
You type with shorts on? That must be difficult in public areas.

McLaughlin
Nov 19, 2006, 10:31 PM
I'd help you but my eyes are bleeding.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 19, 2006, 10:48 PM
Tell me Grants is weak when you accumulate 10+ minutes of standing around like a retard from Grants' debuff. Yes, this is on Neudaiz Relics Site. I fuckin' LOL everytime thet debuff lands on me. It makes such a funny noise...

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 10:58 PM
yea the status effect seems effective, but im lvl.43 and the enemies hav been taking 50-90, when i usually get hit by an a-rank enemy it does around 100-300 (maybe even higher i jus normally take the amount of dmg within the range of 100-300)

VelosofLight
Nov 19, 2006, 11:22 PM
I'm more concerned about getting Light element PAs for ranged weapons. Especially the bow. That'll be pretty good for Forces.

A2K
Nov 20, 2006, 01:05 AM
The technic being casted by the creatures in Holy Ground (and occasionally Kagajibari) is indeed probably light elemental (the status it causes is sleep), but it isn't the same as the light technic available in the offline modes, Regrant.

Regrant works by holding down the button for a constant, explosive, close-range attack that will damage nearby enemies as well as yourself. No added status effect.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 01:34 AM
at lvl 21+ regrants looks more bad ass than any tech its a huge set of explosions, it should do good dmg since its a "flamethrower" tech just need to hold the button down for awhile.

the daze relics are cake with me around I have reverse on every one of my rods and it doesnt effect me hardly ever with my high stamina/mist