PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain advanced classes?

Untrackable
Nov 19, 2006, 09:08 PM
Ok I know that there are going to be several Advanced Classes, but I dont understand what each class's strengthes and weakness are. Each of the advanced classes are a combination of the other classes. Can someone please write a list of which classes make up the other classes?

Thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Untrackable on 2006-11-19 18:10 ]</font>

Ether
Nov 19, 2006, 09:10 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=121267&forum=22&207

happy_cricket
Nov 19, 2006, 09:11 PM
May I point you to psupedia.org? On the left hand side of the screen you will find a search bar. Search for the term "type" and there is a really nice chart that will come up.

_Deliverance_
Nov 19, 2006, 09:14 PM
Fortecher/fortefighter/fortegunner are each specialized in Force/Hunter/Ranger respectively.
Figunner is Hu/Ra with more focus on the Hunter.
Wartecher is Hu/Fo with an even balance.
Guntecher is Ra/Fo with more focus on Ranger.
Protranser is Ra/Fo/Hu with no tech abilities, but strong in the weapons (30 skill cap, no S ranks) and is good with traps.

I think that's about it.

Untrackable
Nov 19, 2006, 09:19 PM
On 2006-11-19 18:11, happy_cricket wrote:
May I point you to psupedia.org? On the left hand side of the screen you will find a search bar. Search for the term "type" and there is a really nice chart that will come up.

I was looking for an explanation not a snide comment that doesn't even answer the question.

Thanks to _Deliverance_ and Ether

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Untrackable on 2006-11-19 18:19 ]</font>

Eliash
Nov 19, 2006, 10:18 PM
Actually I don't think he was making a snide comment. It gives you information on the types, and various other things about the classes. It may not be complete, but it's still pretty decent. If you want to check it out the link is below.

http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Type

KiteWolfwood
Nov 19, 2006, 10:22 PM
If you find that to be a snide comment I am forced to think that you are an overly sensitive person. Comments like yours will quickly make others hesitant to help you.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 19, 2006, 10:29 PM
Weep in greater quantities novice