PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to make money...

KG
Nov 19, 2006, 11:51 PM
same as subject... i know a shop but it seems that the only things selling are soldonium and marseline but everything else is being over looked so what should i do to make the most out of my time..let me kno im lvl 48 almost at 50 so im tryin to make the most money someone help me please

Eternal_Drake
Nov 19, 2006, 11:54 PM
Im only level 35 and I am finding myself with around 40k with nothing to do with, simply from keeping my shop stocked with stuff I find. Try doing certain missions that drop in demand items.

If you can, solo Grove of Fanatics A, I heard it drops many G traps which you could sell for 400 each. I myself solo lab recovery C, it drops zepotites, marselines, and nanocarbons [in demand items for 400, 600, 1250 [50% shop]].

KG
Nov 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
yea tru but damm that gets boring after a while i need fast money i only got like 2 weeks till expertclass come out so im tryint o maximize my profits i can do kugu desert on A with a group that gives about 8k meseta a run but its hard finding a team thats willing to go....

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:00 AM
Forested Islands C, then Rainbow Beast C, then spam the crap out of Holy Shrine B.

Join a party or solo it if you have a full compliment of Dark Weaponry. It's quick; it's easy; it pays well. 1850 Meseta and 18 Class points for an S. Not to mention meseta and rare drops. B-Rank is all lv35 mobs so it's as easy to solo as De Ragan A is for your level.

A-Rank is better, but don't try to solo that for meseta. Do it with a group for maximum efficiency. They are level 45+.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 20, 2006, 12:02 AM
De ragan C !!!

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 12:02 AM
the daze relics is pretty good, but the loot there has been crappy for me on both B and A rank hardly anything of value has droped. Atleast parum had nanocarbons and stuff. I reallly need Ortacarbons why dont they drop there :/

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:04 AM
If you can find buyers, you can farm Flourescent Bulbs with a 1/5 drop rate in "Fight for Food C" at the Cylez City Linear Line.. I do this when my characters lucky day pops up sometimes. It's a pretty reasonable 1/5 drop rate... takes 5 minutes to do it too. o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-19 21:05 ]</font>

Killuminati
Nov 20, 2006, 12:09 AM
Only way to make fast money is by doing alot of missions unless you know what sells good in shops. Deragan A runs give good money and you can do it in 15 minutes.

Pengfishh
Nov 20, 2006, 12:10 AM
Five star elemental melee weapons will fly off the shelf if you sell them cheaply. You pay 9250 for a board and get three weapons out of it (possibly, I've had amazing luck), and sell that shits for 10k.

Blitzkommando
Nov 20, 2006, 12:12 AM
Relics C on Parum is easy, quick, and bodes plenty of cash. Add to that selling what stuff you find but don't need (or even synthesizing things with stuff you find) makes for a nice income. But, really, enough runs in any area can bring income, it's just some areas are easier to beat and provide less but the harder areas provide the biggest payoff, generally.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:16 AM
You could also add the C-Rank missions on Moatoob for some moderate meseta gains. Do you know how many 2* Melee, Ranged and Force weapons drop a run? People buy this crap in a snap if you price it right; especially the ranged and force stuff. These's also a chance to get a Meow Mustache, so that is an added bonus.

KG
Nov 20, 2006, 12:17 AM
ty for all the info i might just sell some of the 5* star weps i have got like 20 cause i got 2 chars at about 50 so yea so ima just stick to my type and sell some shyt hmmm anyone ineterested in dual beatguns.... come to my shop they will b up for sale soon also with the twin crea sabers and the crea saber pluss the adaga crea daggers so come to my shop

Ryuk on ps2

-Crokar-
Nov 20, 2006, 12:27 AM
well im only a 25 so i really cant solo anything other than c rank stuff but i mad about 60k today just playing through b rank relics/de ragan over and over again. spent it all on weapons and armor.

Handgun
Nov 20, 2006, 01:11 AM
synthing just spend your money on your PM and the money will start rolling dont go for anything thats 50/50

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 01:15 AM
My GH410 is kind of slow with the income... I hope my GH430 helps my wallet. Haven't seen many Ranged-specialty stores, so maybe i'll have a niche audience to price gouge. Eh, I mean. Hm.

>.>;

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 01:36 AM
only problem I am having is getting mats from player shops for synthing, esp marseline. If I can sell weapons for enough I would just NPC them and save myself the 30+ minutes looking at shops with overpriced items.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 01:39 AM
On 2006-11-19 22:36, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
only problem I am having is getting mats from player shops for synthing, esp marseline. If I can sell weapons for enough I would just NPC them and save myself the 30+ minutes looking at shops with overpriced items.

Do what i'm starting to do now. Stock pile all the lower grade ores and materials and completely fill my storage with them. Then buy the conversion things and upgrade all them all the way to Marseline. It's pretty cheap to go this route if you have 99 of all the lesser items, and only spend money on the conversion boards. Well, my wallet seems to think so anyway.

Hell, i've been NPCing alot of my items that I get full on in storage carelessly. I'm now starting to convert them into more useful, higher grade items. Only when I stock them up randomly from missions. Don't ever buy the materials other than the board to upgrade. Do it as you get the materials. You're at a major loss buying the materials to upgrade them.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 02:17 AM
I have done that but its a major loss of money.... 99 ( we will say 100) of the dinaline or what ever will only make 20 marseline wich is gone in just a few synths and would take a long time to get.

Marseline is 1200 from npc dinaline is 800.

If you sell your Dinaline at 1/2 npc cost like I do thats 400x100 meseta = 40,000 meseta enough for like 30 or so marseline from the npc and more if you can find some in a shop at a real price.

I dont see how hard it is for sega to make it so you cant set item prices higher than the npc.... That would fix that issue, atleast for npc items.

You would have to find dinaline for about 200 meseta to break just about even with the npc price for marseline 5x200= 1000 meseta + conversion board.

So that means also if you can sell it for just over 200 meseta your making enough to buy it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-19 23:19 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 02:23 AM
Personally I like the upgrade method. Sure, it's slow. But it's also cheaper if you go this route. It takes time to get the materials to upgrade the material to higher grades, but it's always profit if the synth works. I'm comfortable with this method now. I'm tired of only making like 2/3,000 profit per synth. This way the first synth pays for the Synth Board, and the other two are pure profit.

It's slow. It's steady. It works for me.

Now, some people aren't as patient as I am... and god knows you need alot to go this route for profit, but think of it sort of like fishing. Sure, profit trickles in occasionally as you fish, but the instant you get that big catch you've got quite an income from it.

The 10k~20k/hr I get from being level 50 and doing those sexy missions easily and within minutes is nice, but the bigger boom is when I get enough materials from doing this to mass produce my weapons. I don't include the conversion boards' price into the equation. I cover those in like 10 minutes from meseta drops and items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-19 23:26 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 02:26 AM
Most players find ridiculous amounts of Acenaline, which upgrades into Wenceline which drops just as much as what is used to make it, Wenceline upgrades to Aporaline which again drops in ridiculously high amounts. Aporoline upgrades to Dianaline which drops fairly commonly, so by keeping and consistantly upgrading all these materials you can get a decent supply of marseline at a bare minimal cost. All that matters now is how much patience you have running the synth process menus for all of this. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif And I've found marseline to drop frequently for me too.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 02:28 AM
Yeah i've seen an unusually high number of Marseline and Dianaline drop over on Moatoob. Almost makes me wanna go farm there, but my Beast is sitting at the Agata Relics site so when I log in I can add to the meseta from Holy Shrine runs.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 02:48 AM
I gotta try some holy shrine c solo runs and see if that is profitable.

kill 3 birds with one stone, lvl my techs up, get money, and lvl my PM up.

when in parties I heal and use my most powerfull spells, dont have my PM and divide the money so solo may work better.