PDA

View Full Version : So, are we agreed that Kabura wood is nearly imposible to ge

Zorafim
Nov 20, 2006, 01:51 AM
I've found one once on my lv100 character in the lv10 ruins, but I haven't found one since. I also don't hear many positive replies to people wanting this wood. What do we think, super mega rare item?

El-Ahrairah
Nov 20, 2006, 03:11 AM
I've obtained about 7 of them and Im on chapter 9 of story mode. And my extra mode character has 4.

darthplagis
Nov 20, 2006, 03:31 AM
i got 2 in one run of parum relics in story mode about level 35 ish last night, then half an hour later i got 2 more in my relics runs and didnt even know i got them.

basically hammer relics, screw the story mode just keep S ranking relics, you get 10k wort of stuff each time (svaltus edge abd blue ship) plus the stuff NPC's give, gotta love hyuga for gravity crush and tonnio for that dagger one. sooner or later kubara wood pops up ( i have 6 already @ lvl 37 plus ive made varha and twin harisen) and when spamming relics you build up techs and PA's and have some fun with your PM (gotta love 450 hehe her techs are sweet)

Zorafim
Nov 20, 2006, 08:10 PM
So, you were able to get kaburas without too much trouble? Was there anything in particular that you did in the relics? I did try going through there multiple times, but I never got anything worthwhile there.

Also,
Would that be Fayetteville, Ar.?

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 08:16 PM
It's Kubara. Not Karuba.
And in order to sound less like an ass, yes, it is a pain to get offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-20 17:16 ]</font>
________
Ford Parklane Specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Parklane)

ChocoboChad
Nov 20, 2006, 08:25 PM
I got one for S-Ranking some mission in Moatoob.

Blew it off on Twin Real Handguns, only to get those by S-Ranking some mission on Neudaiz...

-.- Psh.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 20, 2006, 08:26 PM
I went through all of story mode and didnt see one ;_;

I wanted a Harizen Fan too

FinalDragon
Nov 20, 2006, 08:37 PM
I had somewhere around 25 Kubara Woods in Extra Mode before I went online. I know you'll probably already think that's exaggerated since you seem to have such a hard time gathering them, but those 25 don't include the Kubara Wood I've used to make the Flourescent Bulb and Twin Flourescent Bulb.

All in all, I'm here to keep the vote from being unanimous. =P

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 08:41 PM
Speaking of Kubara wood and the products it's used in... Where canI find the Neta Note and Inverter Circuit offline? I managed to find an inverter circuit once, but I have no idea where... it was in story, and I just happened to notice having it, but don't remember picking it up...
BTW... WTH are White Gloves so common?!

FinalDragon
Nov 20, 2006, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure about the Neta Note, but Inverter Circuits drop from the bugs.

AceMac
Nov 20, 2006, 08:53 PM
I got a neta note when I failed to make a compradi (or some bow like that).

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 09:04 PM
the... bugs... ... I can't think of any bugs... ^_^''' d'you know its name?

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:11 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:04, Blu_Swade wrote:
the... bugs... ... I can't think of any bugs... ^_^''' d'you know its name?

BUG and BUGGE. the other one is Mizura I think. Mizura is made of living insects, so they probably wouldn't drop circuits.

________
Roor bong pictures (http://roorbongs.org)

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 09:16 PM
you mean the swarms on Moatoob?

Ein
Nov 20, 2006, 09:24 PM
Ghoma Dilla, robots from Cargo Train Rescue mission on Parum. Thery drop Inverter Circuit.

But still dunno where to find a single Neta Note...sob

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 09:50 PM
coolie. ^_^ thanks for the info, BTW, d'you think perhaps that the Neta Note may drop on Neudaiz? I didn't find any there, granted I don' do many runs there, nowadays I like to do Absolute Zero, although, I'ven't done in recently because I jus' switched to Ranger (not raising my type level makes me feel empty inside, and Koltova Juice doesn't help fill the void...)

BTW, what does Koltova Juice DO? I used it once, but I'm not sure if it did anything...

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 09:52 PM
Making this about as rare as a varista in PSO as oppossed to offline is a huge tease on ST's part. Online I have 30 of these things O_o.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:52 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:50, Blu_Swade wrote:
coolie. ^_^ thanks for the info, BTW, d'you think perhaps that the Neta Note may drop on Neudaiz? I didn't find any there, granted I don' do many runs there, nowadays I like to do Absolute Zero, although, I'ven't done in recently because I jus' switched to Ranger (not raising my type level makes me feel empty inside, and Koltova Juice doesn't help fill the void...)

BTW, what does Koltova Juice DO? I used it once, but I'm not sure if it did anything...

Feed it to your PM. It's PM food.

________
Yamaha Grizzly 600 History (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_Grizzly_600)

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:52, Ryoki wrote:

But what happens when you use it on YOURSELF? It let my do it, but I dunno' if it did anything.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 10:17 PM
On 2006-11-20 19:15, Blu_Swade wrote:

On 2006-11-20 18:52, Ryoki wrote:

But what happens when you use it on YOURSELF? It let my do it, but I dunno' if it did anything.

It does restore HP, but only about as much as a monomate.

________
Essential Vaaapp (http://essentialvaaappvaporizer.com)

Eternal_Drake
Nov 20, 2006, 10:19 PM
I got my Neta Note when I failed the synth on some rifle

Blu_Swade
Nov 22, 2006, 11:09 AM
I was just wondering this... Do you think that an item like Kubara Ash or Kubara Ebon will even be released? That'd be fun... *rolls eyes*

Nayte
Nov 22, 2006, 12:01 PM
Its always possible they might do that. Would be annoying if it turned out to be as easy as finding kubara wood offline. (Which ive never been able to get ever. Even after S-ranking most missions and geting max level on two characters.)

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 22, 2006, 12:06 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126984&forum=22&3

Saphion
Nov 22, 2006, 12:06 PM
I remember my experience offline with Kubara Wood on the JP version. Spent about 5 hours (!) doing endless runs in the 'What's in the Ruins?' quest on Parum. Then, I used them to make that really awesome S-Rank Sword (no idea what it's called - don't know any Japanese!), did an Absolute Zero run to try it out and FOUND TWO MORE. IN ONE ABSOLUTE ZERO RUN.

That was a dark, dark day.