PDA

View Full Version : Gun smithing shop is open!

StillOffline
Nov 20, 2006, 02:07 AM
You might have seen my topic in general, but I got my full range 430 the other day and its at 87 now, so I thought it would be a good time to post this (someone suggested I post here)

inspired by Parn's armor smithery, I would be pleased to open my services to anyone here on pso-world. I'll borrow his rules (if he doesn't mind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) but in order to build more trust since I dont have quite the post count he does, I'm more than willing to give you another try if you succeed on the first or second use of the board. so basically, im giving you the rights (for now) to 2 successes on your board.

for some data, at my pm's current production level, 5 star guns have an 81% chance of success. personally i just made my second gatling and ryo-betatore.

as for my own background, i have been playing pso since it came out on gcn, but was mostly offline, with the exception to do a few quests and events at my friends house. previous to pso, i made quite a few posts about mag raising (mostly on the stupidity of putting def on a mag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

as for contacting me, either posting here or sending me a PM would be the best way, since if im on the game im usually doing a mission or something. also since im on break right now, i probably wont play as much for a week.

-ghost

Grr
Nov 22, 2006, 08:48 AM
Not to intrude upon you Still , but my PM just hit 100 Rng yesterday , and i am currently working on her combat levels . either way, I also offer up my trusty 430 to anyone who has the board/mats , free of charge.

StillOffline
Nov 24, 2006, 01:56 AM
its alright, doesnt look like anyone was real interested anyways. i never updated when she hit 100 either, but its break for me. plus it looks like your on xbox, im on pc, so its good to have one on each i guess.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 24, 2006, 02:11 AM
Im too lazy to gather mats but if you synth a 6* rifle or 6* kubara dualies give me a message.

AkiraXxx
Nov 24, 2006, 02:18 AM
Just synth the weapons urself and sell them. Youll make way more money then offering a synthing service. May take an initial investment, but atm thats the way to go.

StillOffline
Nov 24, 2006, 05:14 PM
oh im not trying to make money at all, its just like parn im trying to help people get guns who dont have access to a range pm. i already have started synthing stuff and selling them (although only 5 stars now), but i didnt really have resources to start out doing that as i was still raising the pm.

Randomness
Nov 24, 2006, 07:07 PM
My advice, is to start cranking out some guns, and selling them. I can usually sell them for twice the cost of mats, and now and then I'll crank out some other stuff for variety.