PDA

View Full Version : Daga Cresa

HellPainter
Nov 20, 2006, 02:23 AM
Anyone made a weapon from this board yet?, its a 7 star dagger. I need 3 Mot Ebon until i can make it. Ill be making it son so if anyone is interested in buying it let me know. Oh one more thing is thier a way to get a board back out of your machine after you put it in it?

DarkSeph
Nov 20, 2006, 02:28 AM
First of all your screwed! the chances of that synyh working are almost null! second of all no, there is no way to get the board back out now. the reason for that is psu doesnt want boards to be sold with say only 1! synth chance left out of a board that had 3, 5, whatever chances to begin with...

...thats only fair right?!

HellPainter
Nov 20, 2006, 02:39 AM
Ya i didnt think thier would be a way to get it back out, i kinda wish i would have just sold it but i only need 3 mot ebon now. It says it has 70% chance if it comes out id say i can sell it for a bit if it comes out on the xbox version.

DarkSeph
Nov 20, 2006, 02:48 AM
70% wow! I thought it would be more like 33% like with me, guess you might have some luck afterall http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Just try making it on a level 3 luck day too! I'd sell you some if I had it, all I have is Par Ebon I believe, I'm assuming you'll have to do more runs in those new moatoob levels. A rank even possibly.