PDA

View Full Version : PSU down?

BioWarrior
Nov 20, 2006, 02:50 AM
Just noticed some Mass-disconnects and now I got disconnected and can't log back in so I checked the home page and it wont load either.

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2006, 02:50 AM
I got disconnected as well, and I was in a damn-serious conversation with someone.

Yoruichi
Nov 20, 2006, 02:51 AM
no its not down, i got back in right away prob a reboot

Midicronica
Yeah, seems like complete server maintenance. All my friends got knocked off and the website won't pop up.

Panaru
Yeah, same problem here. In my party, three people got disconnected at once. And then on the next run, it happened to me. Too bad, too, because we FINALLY got a force on that run. Can't get back in now ;_;.

MorbidLilim
I got disconnected too a few seconds ago. The game is stuck in the patch checking phase, and while it was doing that, I decided to check the PSU official board, which also isn't working... Then I tried Sega.com, which won't work either. It appears everything Sega-online related is down suddenly.

Variance
Same here. I just got disconnected while in the room right before Block 4 of Agata Relics. Hopefully I'm not going to lose the rappy feather I got around 5 minutes ago.

Niki
Nov 20, 2006, 02:52 AM
Happened to me in exactly the same spot, twice, before everything went kaput.

Yoruichi
to many players bombing the servers to get back in i suspect, give it time

-Ryuki-
Hahahahahahahaha.

Sega fails, again. Thanks for ruining something I was trying to fix between a group of friends. I love you guys =)

Garnet_Moon
Maintenence is good though, right guys? I mean, it's to help things, right?

>.>;;

OK, maybe not all maintenence helps more than it hurts, but we can dream, right? Glad i'm all but in bed right now. I'm usually not around when this maintenence ever happens. lol

MorbidLilim
Nov 20, 2006, 02:53 AM
Ah.. there goes everything, back up again.. looks like a short hiccup?

RedMachineD
Nov 20, 2006, 02:53 AM
Bitch about it folks, let's show Sega just how appreciative we are that they're trying to keep everything in good shape.

Miyoko
Nov 20, 2006, 02:54 AM
the same thing happened last night, too, almost around the same time...

Someone's tripping over power cords back at Sega HQ :l

DMG
Ditto. A bit earlier my entire party DC'd except me, then just now I was booted while fighting De Ragan. Good times.

-Ryuki-
On 2006-11-19 23:52, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Maintenence is good though, right guys? I mean, it's to help things, right?

>.>;;

OK, maybe not all maintenence helps more than it hurts, but we can dream, right? Glad i'm all but in bed right now. I'm usually not around when this maintenence ever happens. lol

But on a Sunday night? They better be either fixing Parum's laggy/slowdown problem, or updating with new content. All in all, I still need to fix things.

Mr_Walrus
Nov 20, 2006, 02:57 AM
Early Monday morning is actually probably the best time to do some emergency/quickie maintenance that will most likely go unnoticed by most users. Think about it... most people who play PSU are either in school (high school or college) or full-time workers. Both sets of people usually need to get up at some reasonable (or unreasonable depending on your class/work schedule) time on Monday, so the amount of users on is probably lowest during early Monday morning every week.

So... yep. Just gotta wait it out. >_> *twiddles thumbs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Walrus on 2006-11-19 23:59 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2006, 02:58 AM
Maybe their cats unplugged a cord =O

Sorry for ranting. At first, I thought my internet was going whack (I always get d/c because of the connection), and then I saw this thread, so I had to blame SOMEONE. >.>;

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 03:00 AM
On 2006-11-19 23:58, RyukiZero wrote:
Maybe their cats unplugged a cord =O

Oh my god. Imagining a little kitty playing with a power cord, having it go unplugged, having hundreds of users sigh at the same time across the globe, and having the cats owner go "Awww" is just an "Aww" moment in itself.

Awww... kitty. =^.^=

Midicronica
Nov 20, 2006, 03:04 AM
Meh, I can wait. It's giving me time go catch up on the single player mode.

Lorn
Nov 20, 2006, 03:06 AM
Single player? What's that? You can play alone?

Midicronica
Nov 20, 2006, 03:53 AM
It seems to be back online now. Now someone on X360 get on Universe 15 and let's party.

Pentence
Nov 20, 2006, 03:56 AM
i got back on right away but yeah alot o people went poof real quick.