PDA

View Full Version : Shop Keepers Guild (PC & PS2)

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 06:29 AM
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2032guildbanner.jpg

I am putting together a shop keepers guild for the PC and PS2. This wont be a guild so much as just a listing of our stores, put your name on the listing if you meet the criteria.

I think this may help us find items we need because the search function is broken and I am sick and tired of spending say 30+ mintues searching for an item I need only to go to every single shop on the list one by one to find every one of them overpriced higer than the npc.

So This List is for anybody that sells anything NPC purchasable for less than or at 80% of cost. I personaly sell all of my stuff at 50-60% or less but I dont expect everybody to do that. Keep in mind this applies mainly for Materials, Weapons obviously follow diffrent rules since they have %'s and can be grinded. Being a part of the listing its in your best intrest to keep weapon prices down to a reasonable level tho.

In your ad for your store please put the code P$OW (PSO World with a $) This is how everybody will find your store.

Put a brief description of what you sell, your name in game, and any other info you find important (like expected items, your prices, ect)

Ok Me:

Dierdre 20 tech 80 striking PM - Mostly selling mats and stuff since hunter weapons dont sell to well for me, all my mats are really cheap.

King Kashu 31 Tech PM - Still working on this PM but I am starting on Hajirods and will try to keep them in stock constantly, after the patch comes out except to find Tomoirods in my shop. It will be much much wiser to get the best B rank weapon and grind it up rather than jump into A rank weapons unless you have ALOT of money.

Current asking price for hajirods: 16k, Once I get my PM to a higher level I will lower the price since my risk wont be as high in making them.

Request OK for other weapons (Canes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) Just send a PM and I will make some.

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2032storelogo.jpg

Update 12/30/06

working on my Tech PM its lvl 31 now have 2 Haji for sale in my 2nd shop King Kashu (in katakana) I put them up for 17k the first 2 flew away at 15k and I dont want to undersell anybody so lets see if 17k sells. (18,500 NPC price when they are out)

I am currently buying any el-photons or soural, vestaline, kersline, and cyral anybody has I will pay a fair price PM me please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-30 08:48 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 06:33 AM
Oh your guide!

Please use this site:
http://www.max-evolution.com/PSUStorePrices.htm (curtosy of bluefire on these forums)

And there is a great spread sheet that I keep open always on my PC:
http://www.afstudios.net/playground/fileDump/psu_vendorlist.pdf (from aquaflair7 of these forums)

Between these 2 links you can price your stuff correctly.

FinalDragon
Nov 20, 2006, 07:18 AM
I just put it in my shop description. All of my stuff is at 80% of the store price. =3

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 11:38 PM
We need more poeple! I was after marseline and a nanocarbon today and took 30 min each search only to find none. I ended up buying a nanocarbon from a psow member for only 150 meseta cheaper than the npc.... Had that have been a normal person I would let it sit and rot in there store and have gone to the npc.

Asadachi
Nov 21, 2006, 06:11 PM
add me, Asadachi

I sell all my things 70%-40% npc prices. I mainly sell weps to start out with and synth materials and alot of fruit juice boards O_O. i dunno i find alot of them, lol. oh and i also sell alot of consumable boards. dimates, trimates etc =). Look me up folks!

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 11:15 PM
just make sure to put P$OW in your ad somwhere so I and others can search for that and find everybody in our guild, its easy to remember a code, but nobody will remember each persons name.

Aegias
Nov 22, 2006, 01:07 AM
Ill be soon to join when i take al ook at the guide, and price everything appropriate, i was just thinking today about how annoying it was with these rude people putting prices up so high. (but enough about that we dont need another flame thread) Ill update when im up to par!

Zeizen
Nov 22, 2006, 01:37 AM
This is a good idea. Right now I am currently whoarding items for the update but I sell usually at 50% of the NPC with more sought after things 60% off. I will edit this in the future http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 22, 2006, 01:37 AM
My shop is nearly sold out right now so sombody likes the prices, im down to the very basic stuff besides the few 5* weps I make (usually 1 a day as finding mats takes forever) I may work on my tech PM and focus on making the A rank force weps on another character soon since i think those will be in high demand.

I want to be able to buy the board and mats mostly at the npc and make the wep and sell it cheap enough to save people over the npc price but make me a small enough profit as to not be waiting my time, not sure if thats possible, but I have to make back the nearlly 1 mil it cost to raise a tech PM.

It takes way too long to search player shops for stuff like neu ebon, marseline, and carbons....

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 22, 2006, 01:42 AM
Yeah I have most of the "rare" mats in my storage as I have no idea there worth and also have no idea if I will need them for somthing.

KitsuneKing
Nov 22, 2006, 09:55 PM
you can add me aswell, i mainly sell mates(PM Food) occasionaly boards.. and 1-4* weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KitsuneKing on 2006-11-23 07:33 ]</font>

NightBlader
Nov 22, 2006, 10:00 PM
Character: Amy (Female Beast)
Selling: 7 star and up room decorations (Including a Rappy Landscape) and Synthesis Items and Boards. Items are about 80% off NPC prices (Some are random because they don't have a NPC price).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NightBlader on 2006-11-22 19:01 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 22, 2006, 10:49 PM
good job guys, things are going well. Dont forget the P$OW tag in your add, only found 2 shops when I looked the other day, the other guy had great prices too.

Once the guild gets bigger and the tag is well known that means more business for your store.

Note: PM me if you want to sell your 1* noob soural to me, neu wood, par wood, el-photons.

Paying 1/2 NPC for then (or less http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

so thats 75 for wood, 100 for photon, 50 for soural, need it in bulk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but if you only have 4 or 5 its ok its better than looking at 20 shops to find some.

rythmic
Nov 23, 2006, 02:16 AM
I want in on this. Character name is Kintia
I have some 3 star elemental yohmie weapons, grinders, and some decent materials. All pretty good priced[from 80-50percent off]

Weapons include Yohmei brekauds with various elements attacked to them at 1500[3 star weapons]
Claymuads at 3200 which are brank 4star weapons all with different elements.
kubara wood for 400meseta
7 star materials range from 1000 to 1500[teranite,slaterian, vestiline and so forth]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rythmic on 2006-11-22 23:56 ]</font>

Polenicus
Nov 23, 2006, 09:08 AM
I'm just getting into Shopkeeping myself. I've only got synthing items so far... still raising my striking PM. But I'm 50% of NPC on all of it. Lots of Nanosilica and Nanocarbon available.

Anyone notice that a lot of people are charging MORE than NPC prices for in-demand stuff like Marseline? The standard price as far as I can see is 1500... which is INSANE, because you can buy it for 1200 from the NPC!

KitsuneKing
Nov 23, 2006, 10:36 AM
On 2006-11-23 06:08, Polenicus wrote:

Anyone notice that a lot of people are charging MORE than NPC prices for in-demand stuff like Marseline? The standard price as far as I can see is 1500... which is INSANE, because you can buy it for 1200 from the NPC!

some people are retarded.. and like to charge outrageous prices for no reason, but at least with P$OW you'll have an easier time finding shops with reasonable prices. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

NightBlader
Nov 23, 2006, 12:20 PM
On 2006-11-22 19:00, NightBlader wrote:
Character: Amy (Female Beast)
Selling: 7 star and up room decorations (Including a Rappy Landscape) and Synthesis Items and Boards. Items are about 80% off NPC prices (Some are random because they don't have a NPC price).
I'm now selling a Relic Edge (11 stars!) for 10,000 meseta.

Dhylec
Nov 23, 2006, 12:43 PM
OK, since you guys decided to make shops that has something to do with PSOW, I'd ask to be fair with the prices. Otherwise, it will hurt the name & most of all your shops.

I'll make a sticky list for topics/shops that can be bumped anytime in the Trade forum for this kind of things. Nominate your shops, I'll check out & I'll add to the list.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 23, 2006, 01:37 PM
Shopkeep's name is Drake, I typically just sell synth mats and whatever else I find grinding for 50-75% less than NPC

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 27, 2006, 03:38 AM
back to the top for awhile

Lethargic
Nov 29, 2006, 11:41 AM
I wanted to join the Shop Keepers Guild too. The character's name is Lethargic. My prices are at least 80% off the npc prices and the stuff I sell that aren't sold by the npc I am guessing at what a fair price would be. Check out my shop and see if I am following the rule. If I am not please let me know where I am not and I will change to conform to the rule. Thanks a lot.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 10:52 PM
welcome, I will check your shop when I get off work today ( still 9 hours left ...) again I remind everybody the important thing is not even listing your char name but the guild's tag needs to be in your ad

P$OW (letter P, Money Sign, Letter O, Letter W)

just use that as an ad search and you can find all the guild members shops right away.

Krupp
Dec 1, 2006, 01:13 AM
Character name is Krupp, I sell a variety of different items just depending on what comes by on my travels. I specialize is synthing HU weaps so you will find the 5 star versions during the week. I usually have a very good price so I sell out pretty quick!

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 1, 2006, 02:03 AM
Welcome aboard!

Everybody like our little banner I made? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Syl
Dec 5, 2006, 05:59 PM
Damn I sell everything like +%60 off (and way cheaper than other sellers too). I sell 4* weps for a base 1600 and rare items will pop up from time to time. Look me up under Necrophagist. From time to time 5* weps will appear and may be sold for under 7000 (but I only sold a twin ripper for 6.5k so far)

KitsuneKing
Dec 14, 2006, 02:47 AM
its nice seeing more shops up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lets keep getting more!

Randomness
Dec 15, 2006, 11:17 PM
Well, as long as I'm free to charge whatever I want on stuff not in NPC...

Rikou's Gunsmithy
Currently stocking various 5* guns, some other random things. I don't plan on moving up to 7* any time soon, may do 6* once I get my PM to 100.
PM:Selene 16/70/4/0

Teh_pozzum
Dec 18, 2006, 12:38 AM
Heheheh. I like this, I shall now be able to inform the masses of my metals. Heheheh.

Teh_pozzum's metals shop
I sell all the 4 star metals(zepotite,soldonium,and all the rest) at 475 a piece. I also will sell hunter weps for less then the board would be (no concrete % or price)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teh_pozzum on 2006-12-17 21:47 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 18, 2006, 04:42 AM
Welcome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

medusae
Dec 21, 2006, 04:44 PM
Char name: Medusae, F Newman
I have cheap starter weapons and charge 50-80% off of NPC prices, sometimes more, depending on how much I have on hand (e.g. I have Wenceline for 30 meseta apiece because I can't store any more). There are also a few mats and room decor items up for sale.

I will probably start to have better weapons and boards after I get my money replenished a bit and I have my PM made... I just started the shop today, so please excuse the lack of leet weapons :x
(oh, and I already put P$OW in the ad so it'd be easy to find. i hope that's ok?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: medusae on 2006-12-21 13:45 ]</font>

-_Tao_-
Dec 23, 2006, 01:14 AM
going to close my sho and price my goods correctly. i want to be in the guild. imma add the tag to my add. i have lots of materials. my dream is to have a bow shop one day.

reyce21
Dec 23, 2006, 04:51 PM
hey every buddy i need to know how i can fight monsters on the computer on this game just like the ps2

reyce21
Dec 23, 2006, 04:53 PM
hey thats a good idea man i hope that comes true some day so u can have money and costermurs.

reyce21
Dec 23, 2006, 04:54 PM
hey do u know how i can fight monsters ont his game.

Hotashi
Dec 26, 2006, 12:35 PM
My Gunsmithy is open and bustling.

NinjaSalad
Jan 4, 2007, 03:44 AM
Remz, Male beast. I'd like to join :0

medusae
Jan 7, 2007, 12:30 AM
Just as a note, because of hacks, I've moved my shop to a mule character named Rasputina.

Zelendria_Ru
Jan 7, 2007, 09:30 AM
Rasputina, Please adjust your synthesis items to 80% of NPC as required of the guild please. I'm NOT in the guild but you give it a bad name charging two TIMES the npc price for Neu Ebon.

Jaden_Korr
Jan 21, 2007, 11:35 PM
I added P$OW to my add,I'm trying to keep my prices fair while making some meseta for myself. The only things I plan to sell for high prices are rare enemy parts like Jao Delma

Karen
Jan 31, 2007, 02:05 PM
Well I might as well join the crowd of shop owners. I'll be putting in my Ad 'P$OW' shortly.

I'm currently aiming for a Force PM with a bit of balance with the other stats. I haven't started selling Force items yet. I am however making VERY CHEAP Hunter Weapons of different elements and such. (2 Star Elemental Weapons) I will sometimes place a B-Rank weapon and armor up. I've also started to carry boosters and healing items at 50% if not lower.

I'll begin selling wands and such soon so keep an eye out! My character name is Saria Amarantha!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karen on 2007-01-31 11:09 ]</font>

ds052940
Feb 11, 2007, 03:58 PM
ive been loooking for a heavenly or maybe even a god battle!!!! ill practially do anything to trade for it!!

-Rune-
Feb 15, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'll join the Shoppers Guild, I find a lot of Materials so I'll start putting in my shop. If things are too high, please feel free to leave me a message. I want to make this community as fair and playable as possible http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

chibiLegolas
Mar 15, 2007, 02:44 PM
Woo-hoo!
Wonderful idea!
I've fit the requirements ever since I've opened shop, but only stumbled upon this thread just now. I'll add the search descrip. tonight.

Character name:
Ryn -male newman FO

Selling C & B guns + weapon drops at 40-50% off NPC.
Healing items 50-90% off. (got too much monomates)
Boards + mats 50+% off.

Also creating starting characters to strip off armor from. So I'm selling starting melee + ranged weapons for 50 meseta each.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-03-20 11:46 ]</font>

Kei1
Mar 18, 2007, 09:58 PM
Finally a guild for common sense. These trends in the game are starting to annoy me. Back at the start Kubara wood was going for what 20k? Now it's around 100K? I understand supply and demand, but something just seems off there.

My main is my shopkeeper for the rest of my toons. Adding P$OW tag soon.

biggabertha
Mar 19, 2007, 04:06 AM
Alex - Human Male

I mostly sell healing items but ever since I got my Partner Machine going on making armours, I can start selling armours instead of making them then feeding them straight back to her. I'll add the P$OW to my advert after my lectures. Great idea on creating the guild! Hopefully, this will make things so much easier looking for weapons, fair priced synth boards and for selling various things that you find useless but others wwant it in high demand. (Like the original poster who wants lots of El-Photons, I'll get in touch with you very soon... 80 of them ready to be shipped..)

I find it odd that monomates, dimates, trimates, antimates and sol atomizers just sell so poorly in my shop even though they're all very cheap (10 meseta per monomate etc.)

Neggy
Mar 21, 2007, 03:46 PM
Count me in. Character name is Neggy.

All NPC synth materials are half off NPC price.
All weapons are half off NPC price.
Photons are 10-20k
Rares, I don't know how to price. I just do a search for other peoples shops, and price it accordingly. Usually cheaper than what they're selling them for. If I'm in my room, staring at my Moat. Idols, or afk dancing, leave me a public chat regarding price, and I'll lower it if you're offer is reasonable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neggy on 2007-03-26 16:55 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jun 2, 2007, 12:17 AM
Is anyone on PSUPC/PS2 still using this service?

I'd like to revive this topic if anyone is willing to take on the task.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-06-01 22:43 ]</font>

pionear
Jun 22, 2007, 08:37 PM
I guess I might add my shop to the list...With the pop. of the PS2/PC servers dwindling, I have a lot harder time selling stuff.

Vyre
Jul 8, 2007, 06:37 AM
You can add me to that list too!
I always try and put my items up for sale at around 40%-60% of what the NPCs do unless its a special item. Stuff like Kubara and Copernia I usually price at around 20%-50% of what I see in other shops to get them sold faster http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Photons always from 500 - 2K

Shop: Vyre
Server: PS2/PC
Current Stock: Not much lol
Main Type of Stock: PM wpn food, synthesis items

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vyre on 2007-07-08 04:39 ]</font>

Dopples
Jul 14, 2007, 10:28 PM
I'll join the list. Character name is Rhianna, F Cast.

I sell anything that drops in missions, so I'll usually have stuff you could find at my lvl from various missions. All prices will be 50% of NPCs.

Lorellindil
Jul 20, 2007, 01:11 AM
I'm actually fairly new to the game, and I'm still saving up to open up shop, but I think this guild is a great idea so you can go ahead and add me to the list for when I get up and running.

Moraenos, M Newman
I'll be working on my stock as I get it, but I'll be keeping prices around 50% of NPC.
Stock will prolly be mostly synthesis items with a bit of variety that changes every so often.
Anything not sold by an NPC will be priced based on what I see others selling it for... most likely based on others in the guild.

Tita
Sep 3, 2007, 03:31 PM
i'll join! this is a great idea. i'll put P$OW ad in my shops later today. i've been listed in the recommended shops list several times because i dont anally rape shoppers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

two shops, ps2/PC servers:

HK119 F cast
(452) 100 tech PM: wands and rods
also: some found mats and PM food for range bots
seeking: vulcaline, el photons, cyral (of course)
synthing for others!-i'm also willing to synth wands/rods for other people who dont have access to 100 tech PMs. just provide the materials and i'll crank it out at no extra cost. So what do i get out of it? synth percentage notes and the joy of helping someone out! (i only synth A-S ranks on 3* luck days).

CLOBBERSAURUS (420)
(420) occassionally synths human-only, crea weps
Not sure if i'm going to keep my main's shop open for long. I just sell found items, rare mats, decos and elemental photons, or items i have in surplus for 50-80% off NPC price. lots of critter parts and free hugs! i do my best at researching prices for items that aren't in NPC shops at fair market value.

*note* on super rare boards, weapons, etc: i price them at what i'm willing to let them go for.