PDA

View Full Version : What class

Aidan
Nov 20, 2006, 01:19 PM
im getting psu for christmas and i trying to decide wat class im goan be. in the beta i was a force but i heard that can get really boring im playing world of warcraft atm is this game worth the 5 pound per mounth or should i not bother

Reeve
Nov 20, 2006, 01:22 PM
if your still very into wow then i wouldnt bother, playing 2 mmorpgs at the same time is a bit meh

if your still interested id say hunter is generally the most enjoyable class to play they can solo well also, but it comes down to personal preference

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reeve on 2006-11-20 10:24 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 20, 2006, 02:02 PM
just pick what you like, I know this has been said kazillions of times already but seriously, if you like swords, go hunter, if you like guns, go ranger, and if you like magic, go force.

Polenicus
Nov 20, 2006, 02:09 PM
Keep in mind that there are also advanced classes yet to be released, which are either advanced forms of the three main classes (Forte versions of Force, Ranger and Hunter) or mixes of two classes (With the exception of Protranser, which is a weird mutant trap-using job all in its own classification).

There are other posts that go over advanced jobs in detail (Look on the guides forum).

But I've had friends that didn't like Force in PSO that love it in PSU. It requires a little work to level the techs... but Forces aren't just the Shifta/Deband whores they were in PSO.

... At least, not YET. Will have to see what happens when Shifta and Deband actually become available http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif