PDA

View Full Version : Which monster is worse?

Randomness
Nov 20, 2006, 09:24 PM
I hate the bugs, myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-20 18:25 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Nov 20, 2006, 09:25 PM
God I hate these freakin' Mizukis...

I would've said Jarbas an hour ago, but I've got them figured out now. Stay far away so you've got time to dodge. As for the Mizukis, geez man, how do you approach that? I use my SUV-Weapon whenever possible!

Numnuttz
Nov 20, 2006, 09:26 PM
i say jarbas cause they own a pa that i still dont have access to.

Aaron777
Nov 20, 2006, 09:27 PM
I'm away from my computer for a week and haven't seen jarbas yet, would someone mind posting a picture of them online? I don't think I remember seeing them in the beastary here.

Nani-chan
Nov 20, 2006, 09:29 PM
King status chaos sorcs

chaostroop
Nov 20, 2006, 09:31 PM
arnt jabas the chao thing?

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:33 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:31, chaostroop wrote:
arnt jabas the chao thing?

No. Shut up.
I actually hate the mole people Golmohg (The hopping tan creatures in RELICS). They don't have any amazing stat, they just freakin dodge way too much.

________
Efini Ms-6 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Efini_MS-6)

Lovejuice
Nov 20, 2006, 09:36 PM
I enjoy fighting Jarbas. Whilst Megid can be a bit cheap, it's usually fairly easy to predict when they're about to cast anything at all (look for when they spread their arms and sort of sway backwards) giving you ample to time to strafe out of the way. Of course if you're mid PA/Tech this can also cause a bit of an "oh shit..." moment. It's nice to fight something that requires you watch the enemy a bit more.

The bugs on the other hand are just plain pissy. Even spamming Diga on them for 700++ per hit they just last for far too long. Compare the first room of the new Lab Recovery mission to the final one. Which do you find more fun? (Any RAs out there - this is a great time to use Burn traps if you have them, it makes everything that much easier, and when advanced classes come, your ability to cause level 4 status effects is just hot.)

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:38 PM
Jarbas arn't bad, but a room full of them is an annoyance. Alone, they are fun as hell. Bugs just suck in general, but their attacks are easy to avoid, so it just makes a long battle.

________
CHEVROLET VOLT SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt)

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 09:41 PM
Gall, I wish I could remember the names of enemies...

Knownoes
Nov 20, 2006, 09:42 PM
Those megid sptting things are a real pain in the ass. They always seem to start their megid attack at the exact same I start casting a tech, so I usualy wind up with a megid ball in the forehead.

Everything else there is a piece of piss though.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:43 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:41, Blu_Swade wrote:
Gall, I wish I could remember the names of enemies...

It almost seems Sega wants to confuse us. Only having to remember prefixes was much easier. (El, Evil, Pal, Giga, Go, Al, So, Ob, so forth.)

________
Alaska medical marijuana (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Blu_Swade
Nov 20, 2006, 09:45 PM
it's always fun when you have megid coming at you from every direction, glad I always carry about eight scapedolls XD, I've been one-shotted by it only once though.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 10:15 PM
I think it is official. Jarbas win.

________
Top Penny Stocks (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

Eternal_Drake
Nov 20, 2006, 10:17 PM
Cast ranger so I dont mind their evade too much, but jarbas however...

Sexy_Raine
Nov 20, 2006, 11:14 PM
The bugs are easy. But then again I'm a force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif . Too bad for you hunters.
Jarbas get my vote, they are evil.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 11:20 PM
Jarba are easy to dodge unless you're a masochist.
Worms are annoying, but nothing more.
Bil de Bears just have too much HP.

Bees... ugh... my Beast already suffers from the lowest ATA of all the races, and if the CAST Ranger right next to me is missing, then no way in hell will I do damage. When these spawn I just unequip my weapons and sit down and just watch the fight. LOL That got me booted once actually...

XCOPY
Nov 20, 2006, 11:23 PM
The bees are just stupid. You CAN'T hit them, especially as a hunter, and especially as a Beast hunter. I also get to the point of just giving up when I see them. Then they do what is apparently Megiverse(?) to heal by stealing your HP. Bullshyte, those things...I'd rather fight worms and Pouilly Slimes all day...at least they can be hit once in awhile.

Gamemako
Nov 20, 2006, 11:36 PM
Jarbas have two skills: instant s-rank stealing Megid and complete-party-fucker gibarta. Jarbas win.

Grr
Nov 20, 2006, 11:56 PM
Mizukis have nothing on BUGGEs , think same thing , except in The underwater lab misison , and they love to spam AoE megiverse when your right in the center.not to ention the even harder rare spawn of those. ew.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-20 20:57 ]</font>

Aaron777
Nov 21, 2006, 01:38 AM
So would someone mind posting a quick pic of a Jarba?

Kenshin075
Nov 21, 2006, 01:44 AM
Theres four of them for you.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/Kenshin075/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe/dam.jpg

Blu_Swade
Nov 21, 2006, 01:46 AM
OH, GALL! You meant those guys?! -_-''' been a while since I had to deal with those... [insert disparaging name here]...

Nietzsche
Nov 21, 2006, 02:26 AM
best part about that board is just as soon as you kill those 4, 4 more spawn, and then 4 commander jarbas

but yeah i voted for worms just because they make me burn through antimates like no other

Collar
Nov 21, 2006, 02:32 AM
On 2006-11-20 18:33, Ryoki wrote:
I actually hate the mole people Golmohg (The hopping tan creatures in RELICS). They don't have any amazing stat, they just freakin dodge way too much.

"I @#$%ing hate those. >:|

Marik
Nov 21, 2006, 02:45 AM
Mizuki, the bugs with godly evade, get my vote. Jarbas are easy, since im a ranger and just rifle them from far away. The bugs however, make me drain my guns cuz i miss so much. They also poison me and make me use up mono and animates. They are hell.

Blu_Swade
Nov 21, 2006, 02:48 AM
On 2006-11-20 23:32, Collar wrote:

Ditto.
I like to snipe them when they spawn, while they're still bunched together get em' with a nice thunder cannon shot (Dark Prism of course) XD

Zalana
Nov 21, 2006, 04:01 AM
Maybe Jarbas, but I'd have to say Tengohgs at the moment... Since they have so much HP....

Collar
Nov 21, 2006, 05:07 AM
On 2006-11-20 23:48, Blu_Swade wrote:

On 2006-11-20 23:32, Collar wrote:

Ditto.
I like to snipe them when they spawn, while they're still bunched together get em' with a nice thunder cannon shot (Dark Prism of course) XD

"I usually run them around until they bunch up and start spamming Twin Saber PA, then when they're knocked down, get in middle, use Twin Dagger PA, and then proceed to flee like a little @#$%@.

And they STILL KEEP FREAKING DODGING. I look like such a moron swinging at the air. Maybe I'm just pretending I'm on XTC at one of those rave party things - only, I'm so high, I don't actually realize that I'm pretending, because I really am on XTC.

Such pretty colors. *_*