PDA

View Full Version : Underwater lab thing/temporary area.

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 09:50 PM
This place suuuuckkkkssss. I'm never going back there ever again. 44+12 =56 levels without dying and dangit I knew I was going to die in this place despite being extra careful. I thought I had it in the bag since it was assumed the Jabra's(?) only shot slow as molasses megid, but when..Super Rabarta X got a hold of me, it was all over. It even killed a level 34(in respect I wont mention his name). I died 3 times in here to super rabarta X lol. 7 dolls left.

So what was everyones experience in here?
(this was C rank for me)

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:51 PM
Pretty much. I wasted 2 scapes on C.

________
HOT BOX VAPORIZERS (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

Maskim
Nov 20, 2006, 09:53 PM
I dig it, but that's because on the last Jarba room I throw on my Defense nanoblast, and watch damage numbers instead of death. When I can't nano, I'm with you, I hate Jarbas, in any congregation larger than one.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 09:54 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:53, Maskim wrote:
I dig it, but that's because on the last Jarba room I throw on my Defense nanoblast, and watch damage numbers instead of death. When I can't nano, I'm with you, I hate Jarbas, in any congregation larger than one.

I have Zeed nano (and damn proud of it.)but, even its godly evasion couldn't save me from that evil megid. Damn. First death ever in Nano.

________
Maine medical marijuana dispensary (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 09:57 PM
Did this with 2 other hunters. was easy sailing for the most part even with the mizuki fly things. Then we hit the last room where the jabra and polivhora things spawn in waves... never doin that again without a force. Megid... PFFT to that. Most my deaths were from getting frozen in the AoE ice attack after one of the SOB's decided they all needed a TP boost.

This was on A rank btw XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BloodDragoon on 2006-11-20 18:58 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 10:00 PM
Yea the ones in our room did that about twice and I got 2 shotted for 200 each XD.

Lovejuice
Nov 20, 2006, 10:02 PM
Hahaha, Super Rabarta X. I love it.

I really adore the final room of Lab Recovery on A. I was doing it last night on a team that was like 1HU/3RA/2FO and it was great fun. RANGERS WITH BURN TRAPS (and better yet advanced jobs with fire bullet choked Rifles) ARE YOUR FRIEND.

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 10:03 PM
Well on the plus side Jabra's dont like being Grom Bustered... >.>

GeoHolyhart
Nov 20, 2006, 10:03 PM
On 2006-11-20 18:57, BloodDragoon wrote:
Did this with 2 other hunters. was easy sailing for the most part even with the mizuki fly things. Then we hit the last room where the jabra and polivhora things spawn in waves... never doin that again without a force. Megid... PFFT to that. Most my deaths were from getting frozen in the AoE ice attack after one of the SOB's decided they all needed a TP boost.

This was on A rank btw XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BloodDragoon on 2006-11-20 18:58 ]</font>

Yea, did it on B and same situation, everything was fine till that last room. In the new missions the difficulty greatly increases with every Rank up.

Like Neu relics, place is trash on C, but one of the best B runs imo.

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 10:06 PM
Now it took many PA's for me to finally get it, including using the ATA up item, that the bees are highly evasive by nature, particulary against PA's. Attacking them from behind is difficult as well.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 20, 2006, 10:07 PM
I was doing alot of Lab C runs doing fine each run, but one run I lost 4 scape dolls in like a minute in the last room. [I kept getting frozen, shot from behind, just dodging wrong etc]

Long story short fuck megid.

Ryoki
Nov 20, 2006, 10:10 PM
On 2006-11-20 19:07, Eternal_Drake wrote:
I was doing alot of Lab C runs doing fine each run, but one run I lost 4 scape dolls in like a minute in the last room. [I kept getting frozen, shot from behind, just dodging wrong etc]

Long story short fuck megid.

I think we have finally found something the whole PSOW comm. can agree on.

________
Chevrolet lacetti specifications (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Lacetti)

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 10:21 PM
On 2006-11-20 19:06, Silhouette wrote:
Now it took many PA's for me to finally get it, including using the ATA up item, that the bees are highly evasive by nature, particulary against PA's. Attacking them from behind is difficult as well.

Funny enough the bees don't turn around if you dont knock them down which means knockdown PA's/Nanoblast isnt your friend on these. I have a earth calibur and just pushed them into a group and started swinging away averaging a bit over 200 damage a hit. Only thing that made them annoying was the amount of HP they had but I never noticed an evasion problem when attacking from behind.

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 10:30 PM
What I meant was trying to get around them was difficult.