PDA

View Full Version : Sleepings Warriors Changed on 360 post update.

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 04:03 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but a few things have been changed in regards to sleeping warriors on the 360 version.

1st change: On sleeping warriors A: Block Four now consists of a Svaltus, 3 Golumbros(hopping enemies) and then 2 Svaltus at the same time.

Previously: Sleeping Warriors A consisted of a palovohra, 5 Golumbros, and 1 svaltus.

Also, the Nanocarbon boxes have been redistributed to two seperate blocks in Sleeping Warriors C-A. Nanosilica-resin no longer spawns in the one group of five boxes. There is now one block that has two boxes next to one another, and another block has two nanosilica-resin boxes but they are one box in one half the block and one box on the other half of the block.

The new boxes seem to have taken over the boxes in which you could previously get harnium/soldonium, and the former nanosilica-resin boxes now spawn harnium/soldonium, gamotite/zepotite, and various photons.

ProfessorZ
Nov 21, 2006, 04:05 AM
huh?

ZiG
Nov 21, 2006, 04:06 AM
lol...

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 04:07 AM
Essentially they made Sleeping warriors A (relics) much like Agata Relics and even fight for food A, where there final block has different enemies in it compared to the Easier B and C versions of the mission.

ProfessorZ
Nov 21, 2006, 04:09 AM
I fought 3 Gol Dova's (big Koltova's) today on A rank

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 04:13 AM
I fought 3 Gol Dova's (big Koltova's) today on A rank

That would be Mad Beasts A. Final enemies in B or C is only 1 Gol Dova, and about 8-10 koltovas total.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 04:15 AM
the daze relics on A has like 5 or 6 of those slataria guys to kill 3 or 4 of them with the sword and 2 of the "cat" ones http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nani-chan
Nov 21, 2006, 07:11 AM
The nanosilica map change is now the lamps with the stairs to the left, and the map with the photon cube north of some steps (with the exit being south).

This is good because the previous nanosilica map was not available if you started with story map.

To all confused this means all Relic runs have nanosilica drop, before it was only (3 out of 4).

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah, there are actually 4-5 places during a Sleeping Warriors A run (I havent run B or C post patch) that have a chance to drop a nanocarbon (otherwise you get a nanosilica). I havent made mental note of all of them yet.

There's also at least one rare boss version: Orgdus. He's pink and blue. Dropped a Goldania.

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 11:16 AM
Yeah, there are actually 4-5 places during a Sleeping Warriors A run (I havent run B or C post patch) that have a chance to drop a nanocarbon (otherwise you get a nanosilica). I havent made mental note of all of them yet.

There's also at least one rare boss version: Orgdus. He's pink and blue. Dropped a Goldania.
_________________[spoiler]

Are you on the JP servers or US PC/PS2 servers, I can't wait to see/hear about the rare boss on the 360.

I've only run Sleeping A solo the one time since the patch, and it was the same 4 spots as in the C run. Once I cap out ranger at 10, I'll be switching back to hunter and soloing sleeping A more. As the nanocarbon rate was not exactly the greatest on C. about 1 every 4 runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soulvayne on 2006-11-21 08:17 ]</font>