PDA

View Full Version : Daga Cresa.

HellPainter
Nov 21, 2006, 04:56 AM
Alright i got it made, that took alot of stuff but atleast it came out. Now does anyone want to buy the 7 star Knife, Daga Cresa with 16% fire on it? Im on the 360 version so anyone that is interested just post on here and well see what we can work out. Happy hunting everyone. Cya

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 21, 2006, 05:04 AM
This should probably go in the trade forum. grats on the synth.

HellPainter
Nov 21, 2006, 05:23 AM
Thx, now i need to find a buyer for it because i have no use for it at the moment. Like i said anyone interested hit me up.

Zabot
Nov 21, 2006, 08:19 AM
i would be if it was dark type, ill look at it though and consider it. add my gamertag, its X Zabot X and ill see, i just might buy it considering i love daggers LOL. lemme see, oh and ill need a price that you might want, just an idea.

HellPainter
Nov 21, 2006, 07:46 PM
Alright cool ill add you and we can work something out. Id say i would need atleast 200k out of it, i really dont think thats over priced since i havent even seen anouther made one, i have seen a couple people with the board but no complete weapon. Anyone else interested its a kickazz dagger?

TheTasuke
Nov 21, 2006, 08:28 PM
Somehow that really made me laugh, lol.

HellPainter
Nov 23, 2006, 05:56 AM
What made you laugh? the price? Well if thatsitjust go try to find anouther one made on the 360 severs not a store 1 has it or anyone i seen has it made yet.

RussInDaHill
Nov 28, 2006, 01:03 AM
I have one MADE and in my shop for 100k...it has no %, but Im sure someone would sacrifice the 14% to save 100k

shop name is Dro

Shit Ill even throw in a grinder base A with the purchase....