PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide on armor.

Mystil
Nov 21, 2006, 09:12 AM
My current stellaline is going out of date so to speak, but it has 2 slots > Arm and body. In these slots is a power and guard unit. I have my megaline off of my old character, but it only has an arm slot. The Yohmei armor that I can't spell is supposedly the best you can buy from the shop, but it only has head and body.

I don't wont to give up power or guard so I'm wondering if through synthesis one can place on as many slots as they want?

And if not, I'm not sure what unit to leave behind as both as pretty important x_x.

Kent
Nov 21, 2006, 09:17 AM
No, synthesis can't change the number of slots. Each model armor, will always have the same specific slots on it - the only variable is the element.

Mystil
Nov 21, 2006, 09:20 AM
That blows.

Well I don't think I need guard(this time around).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-21 06:21 ]</font>

Kent
Nov 21, 2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, it really does suck... I want to upgrade my armor, but I'd like something that has both Head and Arm slots... And with what's available, my current Busterline seems to be all that fits the bill.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 21, 2006, 10:17 AM
See, this is why I had to sell the B rank armor that I found from the new moatoob boss. The stats were nice but the slots were lacking. level 36 and I still have my busterline!!! I'll to broke for gigaline. Hopefully I'll get it before 50.

Mio
Nov 21, 2006, 10:32 AM
I'm using an Ageha-Senba and i'm feeling very nice with it.
+MST on head slot for magic defense
no Arm slot
+18 Defense on Body Slot
Regen Unito for Extra Slot

It's the *4 armor with the best defense and slots overall, in my opinion.
I'm waiting the uptade to upgrade my armor

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 10:34 AM
IF HUNTER GO FOR GIGALINE OR HIGHER. I SYNTHED MY GIGALINE ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SOLO A RUNS QUITE EASILY. IT HAS BODY, ARM AND EXTRA. IF YOU ARE A NEWMAN GO FOR ANYTHING FROM YOHMEI SINCE THEY HAVE HEAD SLOTS.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
On 2006-11-21 07:32, Mio wrote:
I'm using an Ageha-Senba and i'm feeling very nice with it.
+MST on head slot for magic defense
no Arm slot
+18 Defense on Body Slot
Regen Unito for Extra Slot

It's the *4 armor with the best defense and slots overall, in my opinion.
I'm waiting the uptade to upgrade my armor

Yea, for 4 stars this is the way to go. All 5+ star armor is ultra expensive and even harder to make.

Gigaline is what I'm aiming for Hunter-wise and Gi-Senba for when I'm Force. Both blow my current armor out of the water, so getting either first is fine with me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GeoHolyhart on 2006-11-21 07:41 ]</font>

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:14 AM
I need Hel-legs..-_-

Mystil
Nov 21, 2006, 01:59 PM
On 2006-11-21 07:34, joshmack wrote:
IF HUNTER GO FOR GIGALINE OR HIGHER. I SYNTHED MY GIGALINE ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SOLO A RUNS QUITE EASILY. IT HAS BODY, ARM AND EXTRA. IF YOU ARE A NEWMAN GO FOR ANYTHING FROM YOHMEI SINCE THEY HAVE HEAD SLOTS.

OK MAN,I WILL BE SURE TO KEEP THAT IN MIND. :]

AkiraXxx
Nov 21, 2006, 02:10 PM
If your a hunter stick with megaline till the new stuff comes out. Dont break yourself spending 100-200k on an armor when it helps you very little. Im a beast with a megaline armor and I can solo just fine with my pm, and npc partner.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 21, 2006, 02:17 PM
if you do make the gigaline (i may try before update) then do it with photon. give yourself a fighting chance. my lv 20 striking PM has a 37% chance I think. of course any none armor PM around the same lv will have the same chance. photon brings it around the 50% mark. too bad it takes like 37.5K for the nanocarbon, lol (*cries)....

Zarbolord
Nov 21, 2006, 02:21 PM
... .... .. ............ Wait.......... If I recall something that I heard right, can't you add slots in? Like, boost the armors like grinders for weapons? I'm sure I saw this somewhere....

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 02:24 PM
YOU CAN'T BUY SLOTS. YOU CAN BUY THE UNITS FOR THE SLOTS TO BOOST UP CERTAIN ATTRIBUTES LIKE ATP, ATA AND DEF.

Ravennittes
Nov 21, 2006, 02:33 PM
Damn all caps is annoying.... Anyways, I have Ageha-senba (want Gi-senba) with very nice slots (Mega/Wall, some mental thingy and Me/ HP resore (want Me/quick but it's expensive -.-')).

Mouseklip
Nov 21, 2006, 02:34 PM
Teroline is awsome but my wallet exploded after I bought mine :'(