PDA

View Full Version : Lutus Jigga - Who else has encountered him?

Tahldon
Nov 21, 2006, 09:19 AM
If a thread with this topic has been made before then disregard.

Obviously, a party of mine have managed to come across this monster. It was in the Sacred Grounds level and at the end. We were all just chatting and shootin the shit when out popped this big gold monster and he was all sliding around the room. I was clowining him to death but it never occured to me that he didn't show up every time.

Hm.. to remember who was in my party.. Me, Sword Storm, Ronzeru, Jacob K., Gouki, and Warfare? Well we were only looking forwards to seeing the monster again cause I was clowning him so hard and we were all laughing about it. It was funny. Then he dropped like this Max star alloy metal called Goldania. Sword Storm got it of course what with the items being on "Set to Order"

But it just kind of bothers me that I haven't seen this monster again and the other day we played nothing but Sacred Grounds ALL DAY.

Just curious.. has anyone else seen him? Lutus Jigga (The name was funny too that's why I was making so much fun of him.)

Thrash777
Nov 21, 2006, 09:25 AM
Hmm... if I didn't believe you, I'd say that was made up... but I've heard something like that, and I know that Goldania exists (I think... *goes to psupedia*)

Tahldon
Nov 21, 2006, 09:29 AM
Goldania) 7★ An alloy of several different metals. Makes thin, strong blades.

Well.. In PSU Pedia it says that it's a 7* item. When Sword Storm got it it was an 11*. Hm.. non-believers.. perhaps I'll have him give it to me and I'll take a picture of it and post it up here.

Thrash777
Nov 21, 2006, 09:30 AM
Yeah, also, you could edit the Goldania on psupedia as someone hasnt added anything for it yet

MrGrieves
Nov 21, 2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I saw him on one of my first C rank solo runs, along with 4 rappies, haha. He didn't drop the gemstone, unfortunately.

Tahldon
Nov 21, 2006, 09:35 AM
I'm not messing with that lol.

People will just have to take the info there and adjust fire, you know?

DizzyDi
Nov 21, 2006, 09:36 AM
Jigga what?

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 09:39 AM
I fought Orgdus (rare pink and blue Svaltus boss type) last night in Sleeping Warriors A during one of my runs. The first one (since you now fight three bosses there) dropped a Goldania. So I can definitely confirm the Goldania drop and believe the boss sighting.

Sounds like a fun fight. Mine was fun since I was soloing lol. Orgdus was much faster than Svaltus and also had that skating attack.

Animosity
Nov 21, 2006, 10:12 AM
On 2006-11-21 06:19, Tahldon wrote:
If a thread with this topic has been made before then disregard.

Obviously, a party of mine have managed to come across this monster. It was in the Sacred Grounds level and at the end. We were all just chatting and shootin the shit when out popped this big gold monster and he was all sliding around the room. I was clowining him to death but it never occured to me that he didn't show up every time.

Hm.. to remember who was in my party.. Me, Sword Storm, Ronzeru, Jacob K., Gouki, and Warfare? Well we were only looking forwards to seeing the monster again cause I was clowning him so hard and we were all laughing about it. It was funny. Then he dropped like this Max star alloy metal called Goldania. Sword Storm got it of course what with the items being on "Set to Order"

But it just kind of bothers me that I haven't seen this monster again and the other day we played nothing but Sacred Grounds ALL DAY.

Just curious.. has anyone else seen him? Lutus Jigga (The name was funny too that's why I was making so much fun of him.)

how is clowning a light blip with no feeling or emotion funny? it doesnt feel there for you can punk or clown it. you crazy kid.

NightStorm
Nov 21, 2006, 11:24 AM
Jigga who?

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:31 AM
Haha..Jigga..Anywho, he's pretty rare, I have yet to fins a rare monster.

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 21, 2006, 12:06 PM
lol i encountered him during my first run ever since the patch was installed. Everyone was doing maotoob and i decided to do relics. I did a solo b run and it was wierd because i played BEFORE the little maintence ting shortly after the patch and at the time the only enemies that were there were Ageeta's (very common) ollaka and kamatoze (it was very easy). Anyway. On that run EVERYTHING dropped someting. I managed to pick up 10k in meseta, i managed to see 2 rappies (yes rappies) and i saw the gold guy, i think i was the first person to get the goldania. When the patch was over i decided to solo it again and imagine the shock i was in to find out that new enemies were implemented like tengohg with godly hp and i could no longer solo B anymore (450 is broken).

Ronzeru
Nov 21, 2006, 12:06 PM
I was in this topic creator's party on the 360 that night when we came across it. He was all gold, and his name was Lutus Jigga. It was the first time we did a Relic run, and we thought that he was the normal boss, until we saw that we never seen him again sense then.

Lavernius
Nov 21, 2006, 06:16 PM
So...there are Svaltus (normal) Orgdus (rare @ sleeping warriors) and Lutus Jigga (rare @ sacred grounds).
Just a question: Has anyone seen the alternate form of a Galvapas (cat/dog thing?) I thinks it's called a Zamvapas and is pink and blue instead of white (I've seen some of these guys in story mode.)
Thanks

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 21, 2006, 07:04 PM
I believe you, there have been a few spottings... and theres a topic about It that someone from the JP server posted pictures here.

Tahldon
Nov 21, 2006, 07:27 PM
Heh I guess all that time of NOT seeing Rappies was adding up and I got to fight a more rare monster.

Intriguing..

Metempsychic
Nov 21, 2006, 08:17 PM
...Why hasn't anyone taken a screenshot of these bosses yet?

If I was playing PSU and I saw something that made me say "That's not supposed to be here...", I would at least take a screenshot

chaostroop
Nov 21, 2006, 08:45 PM
i accedenty put a pucher of it as my background lol but i know its rel ive seen 2-3 pitchers of it

Tahldon
Nov 21, 2006, 08:46 PM
Uh..Yeah..

Well man, I would've but I'm on 360 and by the time I realized that the monster was rare, I hadn't seen it again. It dropping the Goldania was a surprise too. I don't have pictures of that but I CAN get you a picture of the item it dropped.

Lol I don't just leave my camera on when I'm playing man.. kills the batteries and besides.. usually I don't ever see anything rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tahldon on 2006-11-21 17:46 ]</font>

Chris28
Nov 21, 2006, 09:31 PM
i've done over 50 A rank runs and still no Jigga =(

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 21, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-11-21 17:17, Metempsychic wrote:
...Why hasn't anyone taken a screenshot of these bosses yet?

If I was playing PSU and I saw something that made me say "That's not supposed to be here...", I would at least take a screenshot

There is one... It was up about a day or two ago.

Chris28
Nov 21, 2006, 09:42 PM
here are the pics...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=126736&forum=20&start=45

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 10:08 PM
Because my picture quality is not so good? Was why I didnt post it lol. I need a new video card and am getting another soon. Nonetheless, this was Orgdus on A last night. He dropped Goldania. There were two others after this one, just as with Svaltus on A. ~1300 meseta drops or so from each of those. Much faster than Svaltus, with a skating attack that also paralyzes you, in addition to his normal wave shot.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/aeralure/orgdus.jpg