PDA

View Full Version : relics edge trade?

Animosity
Nov 21, 2006, 10:04 AM
the other day i traded two mootoabdols for a relics edge. i was wondering if i gained or loss from that trade? and exactly how rare is relics edge?

AkiraXxx
Nov 21, 2006, 10:10 AM
you lost, badly.

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 10:11 AM
DEPENDS HOW MANY RELIC EDGES YOU GOT AND HOW MANY RELIC EDGES YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE NEW SWORD. IF DECORATIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOU DONT LIKE DOING THE NEW PLANETS RUNS THEN IT'S A GOOD DEAL BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THE IDOLS. ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE.

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 10:13 AM
I dont know anymore, since I am finding some weirdness/differences in Sleeping Warriors post patch. Pre-patch I would get a 5-star wand or two from Polavohras in Sleeping Warriors A every couple runs. Post-patch in 15+ A runs I havent gotten one. Something change in the drops there, or is it just luck? I cant really say.

More on topic directly, I have 5 Relic Edges from Sleeping Warriors runs, but havent seen any of those drop in quite some time either (for me). Best guide in value is player stores, and I have seen Relic Edges for 12-20k.

Animosity
Nov 21, 2006, 10:13 AM
On 2006-11-21 07:10, AkiraXxx wrote:
you lost, badly.

from what ive seen the dols sell for 6000 and relics edges sell for 20000.

AkiraXxx
Nov 21, 2006, 10:15 AM
On 2006-11-21 07:13, Animosity wrote:

On 2006-11-21 07:10, AkiraXxx wrote:
you lost, badly.

from what ive seen the dols sell for 6000 and relics edges sell for 20000.

The weapon that needs relic edges needs 2 I believe. And you can get a maotobidol at least every 3 runs on a maotob mission. I sell them for 4k after I farm.

Once the board for the relic edge weapon comes out, these people selling it for 10, 20k will be kicking themselves. The board will have "1" try, and its not like the boards are going to be common.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 21, 2006, 10:27 AM
I used to see them all the time in C runs with a group (never got one though!). now that i'm a higher level and can solo C easily I have yet to get one. I've been soling it for 6 or 7 levels now. doesn't help that my main is a human hunter who is rarely lucky!!! and of course my old PSO lucky reborn a new in PSU!!!!!!!!!!

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 10:27 AM
NICE. I HAD 2 RELIC EDGES BEFORE THE PATCH AND IN 5 RUNS POST PATCH HAVE FOUND 2 MORE. I ALSO FIND MORE SYNTH RARES LIKE COPERNIA AND KELS BUT LESS HIGH GRADE WEAPON BOARDS.

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 10:31 AM
Relic Edges probably just drop (or drop with higher frequency) in C runs then. I havent done many C runs lately, though my ranger went through a few times and saw nothing.

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 10:38 AM
HOW OFTEN DOES THE SVALTUS EDGE DROP? I HAVE DONE THE SLEEPING WARRIOR A RUNS AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES AND HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. I THOUGHT WITH THE CHANGE IN THE A RUN AND NOW HAVING TO FIGHT 3 SVALTUS BOSSES I WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE BUT I STILL HAVE YET TO EVEN SEE ONE.

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 10:51 AM
Play Sleeping Warriors C about 4-5 times through solo (its silly fast if you can do A runs - might take you all of 15 minutes or less). I found all mine in C runs pre-patch. I have seen none drop in an A run or a B run, and have only done maybe 3-4 C runs on my Ranger post-patch but didnt see any (wasnt my goal at that time though). I am going to hazard a very very rough guess that it was about 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 Relic Edge drop per C run. It felt like about that frequency anyway - something like that. I didnt keep drop data per number of runs so I could be quite a bit off.

Soulvayne
Nov 21, 2006, 11:29 AM
post patch in 8 C runs I did not see a single rare item drop at all. I'm just chalking it up to really bad luck, but I was pretty disappointed.