PDA

View Full Version : Items disappearing!!!

bleyzwun
Nov 21, 2006, 11:14 AM
Ok so I just bought a bunch of mot ash and 1 mot wood and put it in my PM storage. I knew I only needed 1 mot wood to make ash but when I went to synth it said I only had 4. I figured I was tired and thought I had 3 instead of 4 so i bought another one. I stored them again and I still needed one more. I checked my storage and there was no mot wood or mot ash. I had just got back from doing a few missions too. I have a feeling everything I just stored is gone. Good thing I didnt get anything special. Has this happened to anybody else? I'm about to report this on the PSU site.

Nisshoku
Nov 21, 2006, 11:15 AM
I've had that happen a couple of times too. It's rather odd, if you ask me.

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:17 AM
Your PM ate them! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I don't know but sometimes I think the same thing happens to my Diga Photons..

bleyzwun
Nov 21, 2006, 11:51 AM
Oh well... I sent a message to the guys at PSU. Hopefully theyre aware of this issue and fix it soon. Now I'm scared to put stuff in my storage. It's gonna suck if I have to test the storage out eveyrtime.

Hnix
Nov 21, 2006, 12:56 PM
I got a letter in game about something this. For some reason some people have been able to access your other peoples pm data like storage or crafting like it was there own pm if you had a shop open. They could also take the room decorations items and stuff like that if they wanted.

I'm not so sure about it myself but I hear it was made right after the last patch. I thought I'd put it in the air.

And no it didn't happen to me yet. I locked my room http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

gapzi11a
Nov 21, 2006, 03:39 PM
I too locked my room until I hear more about this issue. For those of you who might not know, there is a lock to the right of your room's door that you can lock with a password.

Proff
Nov 21, 2006, 05:16 PM
Open shops only on mules!