PDA

View Full Version : Dimoogabooga run.

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:45 AM
Okay a couple days ago I was on Matoob doing the Dimoogabooga run. It was a party of 6, and when we all got to the transport everyone was rushing to the Photon Charge, some wasn't yet at the door. I finished charging myself and healed the party then stood on the transporter and waited paitently for the rest of the party to get on.

Well some dummy who was like, level 11 goes to the transporter and trnsports me and him to the boss. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I'm freaking out, I was level 14 at the time and I was very angry because I knew I would get owned by him and the rest of the prty because they would think I left without them.
I was yelling at the guy about leaving without the party..But he didn't have a mic I don't think but you could still hear people talking if you had the voice settings to "Play through Speakers"
Well, the party wasn't happy and I told them that that dumbnut transported me and him to the boss and they finally beleived me, I almost got booted for nothing and they booted the guy and told me to die and come back to the transport.

So I sit there..Waiting..waiting..waiting I think the boss doesn't me to be killed..O_O He finially gave me three blows and I die, go back to the lobby and transport back to the mission and was greeted by the rest of the party and we transport to the boss and owned him.
Thank god some people are nice..>.<

--
Mod edit: fix title. It's deceiving. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-21 09:00 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 21, 2006, 11:49 AM
They weren't nice. They didn't boot you because you were a girl. You said it yourself, that you were almost booted because of the ignorance of that noobie.

_Deliverance_
Nov 21, 2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah, it's a simple mistake of "I'm not going to read what it says, but click on 'yes' anyway" >.<;

Saphion
Nov 21, 2006, 11:52 AM
There, there.

May I suggest some retail therapy, in the form of some photon weapons of mass destruction?

Go on. Treat yourself.

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:53 AM
No, they were pretty nice, They eventually knew I didn't do it. It's not beause I was a girl, we all sat around in the Pub talking about why would someone at level 11 try and solo that thing. We made up our C rank by going back and defeated him. We traded partner cards and I do play some of them from time to time.

I would have booted myself too. I was embarassed.

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:54 AM
On 2006-11-21 08:52, Saphion wrote:
There, there.

May I suggest some retail therapy, in the form of some photon weapons of mass destruction?

Go on. Treat yourself.

Oooh, shiny...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 21, 2006, 11:57 AM
I still say you should transfer servers. I'll convert you, just watch XD

Oh, good news. My boss called me in and said I don't have to work 'til 4PM. I was suppose to go in at 12:45 today, so I'm glad that I have more hours to play, so I can cap my lvl 20 beforehand. =)

MayLee
Nov 21, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'm too poor to switch servers..>.>

Pure-chan
Nov 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
I hate when people start the teleporter before everyone gets the chance to join. ...With the exception of the occasional newbie mistake, I pretty much only see that sort of behavior in Uni 1.

If I'm leading and someone jumps ahead, you can expect the mission to be abandoned. (out of fairness for the players that were left out) ...Seriously, either we all get to participate, or no one does. -.-

-Ryuki-
Nov 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
Not servers, communities XD

Oh, and I'm on all of the messengers, and you're not on any.

Flunky
Nov 21, 2006, 12:10 PM
I think i've only seen somebody do this once, and it seems to have been simply to spite the sixth person in a group. Needless to stay, I didn't stick around that group too long. This was on universe 1, of course.

On a side note, I do wish that uni 15 had more people for 360. To be honest I lately haven't bothered going there since there's never even 1 star of population. Makes me sad.

-Ryuki-
Nov 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
So, does that mean it's safe to say that.. the PSOW community on the PC/PS2 server is BIGGER? We sometimes get three stars >.>;