PDA

View Full Version : Ooops Important For Synthers and Shop Owners

AkiraXxx
Nov 21, 2006, 12:32 PM
Ok, if you have 99 of an item in your inventory, and 99 of that item in the PM storage, if you synth something , the newly synthed item will VANISH INTO NOTHING. It says it stores it for later, but actually it just totally deletes the synthed material. I was making soldonium and was full and a bundle dissapeared because I was completly full. I havent reported the bug to SEGA yet, im to lazy, so the credit is up for grabs!

If this was already said then nevermind lol.

Rooroo
Nov 21, 2006, 12:42 PM
That's odd, PM won't even allow me to start synthesis when both my storage/inventory are full of that item. I know booster and restorative boards work this way, it'll only let you make as much as you can carry in inventory+storage. If you are full on both, you can't make any even if you had the mats for them. I don't kow whether this applies to conversion boards however.

Wheatpenny
Nov 21, 2006, 12:43 PM
This is good to know seeing as I am a entepenuer of weapons I don't want to lose mats to a fluke. TY!!!!

Tomeeboy
Nov 21, 2006, 12:45 PM
Kind of related, but the same thing happens with items picked-up in missions. If all of the party members have full inventories, or are full of that particular item, it just vanishes. Had this happen before with some decent drops and it was quite annoying because you don't realize your inventory is full until it starts preventing you from picking stuff up.

I don't think this problem occurs with "Give Finder", though, as the system would not pick the item up and attempt to pass it to a party member if the finder was full.

Laranas
Nov 21, 2006, 12:55 PM
On 2006-11-21 09:42, Rooroo wrote:
That's odd, PM won't even allow me to start synthesis when both my storage/inventory are full of that item. I know booster and restorative boards work this way, it'll only let you make as much as you can carry in inventory+storage. If you are full on both, you can't make any even if you had the mats for them. I don't kow whether this applies to conversion boards however.

Yup, I can't make dimates at all since I'm 20/20 in both inventory and storage.

AkiraXxx
Nov 21, 2006, 12:57 PM
On 2006-11-21 09:42, Rooroo wrote:

Hmmm it could be only certain items then, something ST forgot to put in. So far this happend to me on Soldoniums and grinders. I didnt notice it until after I went to "take out" the item like it instructed and the shit was empty lol. None the less, if you got 99 of an item in your PM move half of it to your storage to avoid this lol.