PDA

View Full Version : Severe Lag?

Weakness
Nov 21, 2006, 04:43 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Okay so I have been lagging to high hell for like the past hour. It just suddenly happened, going along, fighting the dragon... and boom it suddenly took (literally) ~10 seconds for damage to show up on screen.

I went through, checked my router, all the cables, went ahead and restarted my PS2, changed to an unpopulated universe, all that good stuff. Still no luck though.

Am I the only one who is having this issue? @_@ My computer seems to be working fine, is Sega just crapping out?

DeathKrow
Nov 21, 2006, 08:56 PM
ive been lagging also, but usually on parum and maotoob, ive never had it before, sega is f'kn up.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 21, 2006, 09:05 PM
yeah me too... but then again my mom's computer sucks anyway. My dad's is probably fine. but I've been lagging reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllly badly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AlMcFly
Nov 21, 2006, 09:52 PM
I'm exchanging my modem tomorrow and if it still randomly lags (which only happens maybe once a day for an hour or so) then I know that it is server side...

DoubleJG
Nov 21, 2006, 09:55 PM
I have also been slightly laggish tonight, mainly in the Endrum mission. My guess is that it is server side.

Choja
Nov 21, 2006, 09:56 PM
It's most likely the slowdown bug we've been having. It was done by the patch because something wrong was there, blah blah blah. You know, the details. If it's not the slowdown, then I don't know why.

AeraLure
Nov 21, 2006, 09:57 PM
Its server side. I did all the things one might do on our side and it persisted, so I submitted a tech issue. SEGA replied that it is indeed server side and that they are working on it. Its intermittent too. I had a great earlier part of the day, but the last two hours have convinced me to call it a night.

Doubt you need to go through the bother of exchanging your modem, btw.

Calibur
Nov 21, 2006, 10:03 PM
On 2006-11-21 18:57, AeraLure wrote:
Its server side. I did all the things one might do on our side and it persisted, so I submitted a tech issue. SEGA replied that it is indeed server side and that they are working on it. Its intermittent too. I had a great earlier part of the day, but the last two hours have convinced me to call it a night.

Doubt you need to go through the bother of exchanging your modem, btw.

I see, thx for the info!