PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Tired Of Regan Runs

anmato145
Nov 21, 2006, 05:41 PM
I dunno how many people here do this, but its boring as hell to me. I can never EVER find games in any other areas for A rank missions except for the day moatoob was released. This is really sad cause doing these missions solo really sucks. At this moment im doing Fighting For Food A with my PM and lou.
Anyone wanna join me right now? ;/
Making a group or finding ppl that would like to do more then just Regan bash all day would be awesome.
Btw my PSU char name is Zanmato. Lv50

joshmack
Nov 21, 2006, 05:43 PM
Go to neudaiz. Besides the temple on A, all are fairly easy to solo.

ryuartyi
Nov 21, 2006, 05:44 PM
Don't expect to find any Grove of Fanatics A runs anywhere. They all went to the relics. ;_;

KirinDave
Nov 21, 2006, 05:47 PM
The only reason I go to Parum is to solo De Ragan C and Relics C. Fast cash.

Parum is dead to me otherwise. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Nov 21, 2006, 05:50 PM
I did 15 runs today, only because I'm on a fast break to get up to some friends levels with my new character. I got lucky and got in a small group doing Ageta Relics once I was done with De Ragan. The amount of dragon run games have shortened since moatoob was released, however the problem with this is 80% of moatoob games are locked(will people stop doing this?!).

I will admit it is MAD boring, but I never get tired of Sleeping Warriors - very motivating music.

anmato145
Nov 21, 2006, 05:52 PM
Ugh im so bored lol. I been trying to find games in other areas all morning. Dang locked rooms. I need to make friends with ppl who dont spend 24/7 grinding regan

Laranas
Nov 21, 2006, 05:53 PM
And this is exactly why i cherish my Team. I only do maybe 3 Ragan runs a day solo, but other than that it's exploring and having fun.

anmato145
Nov 21, 2006, 05:54 PM
Haha then maybe i'll just have to check this team out.

Nani-chan
Nov 21, 2006, 05:55 PM
Reagan Run! http://www.dixonil.com/mainstreet/run.htm

I'm just trying to cap PA's until expert jobs are here. I think things will pick up during those, EU people come and Srank missions.

Niki
Nov 21, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure, but I think soloing Valley of Carnage C [which may explain the locked rooms] will net you more meseta and mission points than Sleeping Warriors C, and in about 1/5 the time. I think Relics still wins for exp and loot, though. Correct me?

EDIT: That is to say, when taking into consideration how many Moatoob runs can be done in the time it takes to do one Parum run, you should stand to make more MP and cash.

Oh, and on topic: I did a De Ragon run, once.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niki on 2006-11-21 14:58 ]</font>

Arieta
Nov 21, 2006, 06:01 PM
Yea the valley of Carnage C is a breeze to solo if you're the right level. At 44 I can clear it in 6-7 minutes and net 2.6k exp and a good chunk of money. Which is very good for 6-7 mins. I could do it about 9 times in a hour if I did it nonstop netting me almost 20k exp. I've found it to be even better exp/money and faster then doing De Ragon A with a full group.

I don't think I've done De Ragon willingly unless I was bored xD My group tends to go all over the place. Mostly the new missions on Parum and the new relics. They seem to dislike Moatoob for some reason, complaining that it "takes to long" or some nonsense like that. Who cares? Good stuff drops there and it's a nice change of pace.

Mystil
Nov 21, 2006, 06:08 PM
Takes too long? x_x those missions are ridiculously short.

Arieta
Nov 21, 2006, 06:13 PM
My guess is they're thinking this because last time we went there, we had to many rangers. Rangers are nice and all, but to many of them lowers the groups DPS by a lot. Even more so when they're leveling up their PA's, IE using the wrong element like earth on earth just to skill up.

DoubleJG
Nov 21, 2006, 07:15 PM
I'm not tired of it because I hate playing on Parum in the first place.

Crystalis_Rik
Nov 21, 2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I like having changes of pace. I don't care if technically a place is less EXP/Meseta efficient or not. I just want to keep things interesting. I'm so glad Moatoob was opened up so there are more options available.

Killuminati
Nov 21, 2006, 07:31 PM
A missions on Moatoob take entirely to long that's why most people do B and some of them are just not doable without a force or having to go back to town without one to stock up.

Midicronica
Nov 21, 2006, 08:04 PM
My friends and I do Regan A runs for fast and decent cash and exp. That was before the addition of Moatoob and Relics. Relics A own.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 21, 2006, 08:11 PM
I was bored of Parum on the 1st week >> right around the lvl 30 mark... I'm so glad my team loves going all over the place.