PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode Weapons

Jetfan88
Nov 21, 2006, 11:05 PM
I just had a quick question about Extra Mode. Are all the weapons that are in the game IN extra mode. Like i could get some of the S ranks from Extra mode now right? Or does Extra Mode have the same limitations as the online mode.

Mlswm
Nov 21, 2006, 11:27 PM
You can get all the weapons + s ranks except axes and grenade launchers and stuff.

Jetfan88
Nov 21, 2006, 11:56 PM
Good so if i have a Svaltus Edge I can actually make it, unlike the Online Mode? lol

rustyray
Nov 22, 2006, 02:29 AM
Holy hell.
I'm playing story mode.
lolol where are the Kubara woods...
i need 3 to make svalt edge...
good god where do these things drop.
don't tell me that i needed to save the 1-2 from srank story mission prizes, cause i don't even think there were three kubara woods in total. So for the love of god where do these drop? Am i just having some hahabadluck?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rustyray on 2006-11-21 23:30 ]</font>

Blu_Swade
Nov 22, 2006, 02:40 AM
in the mission "What Is In The Ruins?" Drop rate is extremely low, I've done ten runs in a row and come up dry before.

rustyray
Nov 22, 2006, 02:44 AM
thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i know i got 1 from somwhere early on in a drop from a box and it seems like that might be the area i got it from. i didnt get them from the srank missions because i didnt care to beat those with srank till about lvl 30.

and im off to play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Itsuki
Nov 22, 2006, 05:52 AM
I just had a quick question about Extra Mode. Are all the weapons that are in the game IN extra mode. Like i could get some of the S ranks from Extra mode now right? Or does Extra Mode have the same limitations as the online mode.
Not all of the expert class weapons are in extra mode. There are no Gernade Launchers, Axes, or Cards.

Second, there are some weapons that are offline but not online (like the real hand gun). And then there are certain weapons that are online but not offline (like Claires). Also, you have to take into consideration the differences in star values online and offline. Double sabers are only A-rank and above online for example. Also, I believe that all of the S-ranks offline are only 9 star A-ranks online.

Alisha
Nov 22, 2006, 10:13 AM
in extra mode several weapons are missing A rank variations. for example there is no A rank single sabers. theres also no s-rank rods,i believe there are also no A rank staffs or A rank bows. no A rank crossbows. no a rank claws. bah i could go on for a while here.

Thrash777
Nov 22, 2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah, don't bother getting items and stuff in story mode...
It's all easier in Extra Mode...

Itsuki
Nov 22, 2006, 10:16 AM
Funny, Claws and Crosssbows are expert class weapons online. Meaning they're only A-rank and above. Offline is so weird http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Blu_Swade
Nov 22, 2006, 10:17 AM
yes, it makes me sad.

Alisha
Nov 22, 2006, 10:32 AM
On 2006-11-22 07:16, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Funny, Claws and Crosssbows are expert class weapons online. Meaning they're only A-rank and above. Offline is so weird http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

at first i hated the s-rank dualie claws because they have no element offline but then i learned they have a HIGH chance of inflicting infection.

rustyray
Nov 22, 2006, 12:29 PM
just a thought, if anyone had any pull around here, I've got a fancy idea lol.
We should have a section just for story/extra mode on the psu part of the forums. Because PSU's offline modes are basically different games and aren't tied in to the online mode like in pso's it would be nice to separate the two.

rustyray
Nov 22, 2006, 12:32 PM
also, i guess there is no board for the A rank claw as well offline, right? i think its cool how S AND A ranks look different (for the most part) from the c-bs so i try to get a little of everything, and sense kerslines drop like candy and most A rank boards take 5, i figure it would be nice to get the claw.

Zarbolord
Nov 22, 2006, 12:34 PM
You forgot to mention that some Kubara weapons aren't synthable, like the ... handguc?