PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak

Nietzsche
Nov 22, 2006, 01:34 AM
anyone have any teamspeak servers set up for this game, if not would there be any interest in starting up a pso-world teamspeak community?

Zeizen
Nov 22, 2006, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't mind joining one but way too lazy to set it up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GeoHolyhart
Nov 22, 2006, 01:41 AM
It would be very interesting idea for PS2/PC players. I like typing and all, but the quick 'speak and act' actions with a mic is fun also. Also makes chatting during playing easy, though I guess... it may also be awkward, if you were to say something like "PWNED! lol". A combination of the both wouldn't be bad though, typing in game for somethings and speaking for others. From what I gather Xbox Live works in a similar way.

Nietzsche
Nov 22, 2006, 01:50 AM
i'm setting one up as we speak, but i'm new at this so...who knows

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 22, 2006, 02:07 AM
there is a big central ventrillo server up, I tried it once but it was like 7am and nobody was on :/

I tend to be playing early or late when peeps are sleeping so voice chat is not much an option, plus its nice to not hear voices to tie to an ingame character to keep it more fantasy feeling.

You know that cute lil' fonewearl you always party with, so cute and joyfull. Suddenly you get on voice chat and some guy that sounds like berry white is like "HEY MY NAMES BERRY WHATS YOURS"....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-21 23:08 ]</font>