PDA

View Full Version : What To Do Now ...

tekwrx
Nov 22, 2006, 04:50 AM
hello there,

just have a quick question i couldn't find the answer to after searching for awhile.

i know the expert classes aren't out yet but i made my requirements for figunner (hunter: 5/ranger: 3) so when they do come out i'm ready. so ... what do i do in the mean time 'till the expert classes come out? just level up the license of my choice? also ... when the expert classes do come out and we switch to them, do they get levels up too from mission points or you're just that expert class and that's that? no room for improving anything?

thanks for any help. you guys all take care!

Ether
Nov 22, 2006, 04:59 AM
If your weapon skills arent 20 yet, I'd say max those out in the meantime

Expert jobs start at 1 and level up to 10 just like the current ones. Not only do they need mission points, they need a ton more to level than the basic jobs

Carbinne
Nov 22, 2006, 07:01 AM
I'd level up hunter PAs to 11 at minimum. Or if you prefer, find some guns you like and power those bullets up. Find some weapons you like and get them up. Aside from that, I'd look at the available weaponry you'll have for the class of choice and start shopping and grinding in advance.

Arieta
Nov 22, 2006, 07:16 AM
Best thing to do IMO is to raise hunter to level 10. That way you have the choice of being a Fortefighter if you ever decide you like that more then Figunner. On the way to getting level 10 with hunter, raise the PA's for the weapons you plant o use later up to 20. Like Figunner is good with Twin saber/dagger, dagger / saber. So bringing those up to 20 would make things easier as Figunner. Since you can get them from 20 to 21 really quick and get the 3rd combo for those attacks.

Randomness
Nov 22, 2006, 07:18 AM
Work at getting other qualifications, work at PA levels, and so forth.

Arieta
Nov 22, 2006, 07:19 AM
Another thing to keep in mind is saving up money and other rare items for when we get the ability to craft higher then 6* weapons. I hear that A's are quite expensive to buy and craft, so that's something you might want to keep in mind.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 22, 2006, 07:36 AM
How is your PM? Might want to try to make a pure of your choice in your down time...

tekwrx
Nov 22, 2006, 03:13 PM
thanks for all the input guys! take care! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Witchblade56
Nov 22, 2006, 03:16 PM
Oooooo what a n000000b! [me of course]

We can combo single sabers to single daggers O_o? WOW i havent seen that combo used or is it just use a single saber/gun single dagger/gun combo now?

FlakariLeader
Nov 22, 2006, 03:37 PM
On 2006-11-22 12:16, Witchblade56 wrote:
Oooooo what a n000000b! [me of course]

We can combo single sabers to single daggers O_o? WOW i havent seen that combo used or is it just use a single saber/gun single dagger/gun combo now?

No, you can't combo Sabers with Daggers. You can only combo Saber/Handgun and Dagger/Handgun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlakariLeader on 2006-11-22 12:38 ]</font>

Witchblade56
Nov 22, 2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks for clarifying that for me >.>

Mayuga
Nov 22, 2006, 05:15 PM
hmm u should skill up, make some money, also try to decorate ur room =P

Stixx
Nov 22, 2006, 05:16 PM
I've been working on getting the basic three jobs as high level as possible so I won't have to come back and level them later. Part of the reason to that is I hated going back and leveling my subjob in FFXI...don't want to have to go through that again on PSU >_<