PDA

View Full Version : How rough would Beast Protransers have it later on?

Dr_Lantis
Nov 22, 2006, 05:56 AM
My Beast Ranger has little difficultly in fighting enemies, but may have a hard time as a Protranser. Protransers seem to start off with a huge gimp in ATA (like 50% of their base ATA), add that to the naturally low ATA of Ranger, it seems like I'm going to have a lot of fun fighting.

Is it possible to manipulate ATA so that I can be effective later on?

Carlos21
Nov 22, 2006, 06:20 AM
you can always try it and change if it doesent work out, i think beast protransers are not going too be used that much, so at least youd be different from the norm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Itsuki
Nov 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
Who knows. Personally I think any protranser is going to have it hard. Cast might be the best bet for the class though. I think you meant "naturally low ATA of Beast", but either way, the highest ATA a protanser gets is still lower than hunter based classes get. Only Fortechers and Wartechers are lower.

As for manipulating... you'll have to deal with it.

EDIT: Actually, while thinking about it, I completely forgot about "Hald/Hit Change". Its a unit that drops from Latus Jigga in Agata Relics S. 150% PP usage on bullets and skills, but it gives +95 ATA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-11-22 04:20 ]</font>