PDA

View Full Version : so what's magana deghana's problem?

Cry0
Nov 22, 2006, 10:56 AM
the magashi gedhana one (or however he's called). I like totally own him, just up until the part where he starts breaking up. then i cnt hit him in the middle anymore. any hunter weapon you try attacking his arms with is useless, since he moves around the moment you come close, and if i try using handguns, he always moves JUST out of range. is there any technique to kill him faster other then hoping for a lucky shot with handguns?

Alisha
Nov 22, 2006, 11:05 AM
shoot at his body or arms. if you are lucky you might be able to hit one of his arms with a melee weapon. if you are playing offline the sword pa spinning break is able to hit his mid section. but sometimes he is a bitch and keeps moving away and/or teleporting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-11-22 08:05 ]</font>

Blu_Swade
Nov 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
i went for his arms, but he kept charging do I said screw it and unloaded on his torso in 1st person, then he died.

Neith
Nov 22, 2006, 11:32 AM
I used the Claw Photon Art (Shousen Totsuzan-ga, at Lv11+) on his arms. I noticed that when it does a missile barrage, the arms come to the floor, allowing you to hit it.

It's a pain though, took me a while to beat (damn thing kept teleporting when I got near). Also, you can use a gun to aim for a weaker point (which I think is the cockpit Magashi is sat in?)

Seriously, Shousen Totsuzan-ga at a high level is a broken PA, I owned most of the last few chapters, including both phases of the final boss with it.