-Shimarisu-
Nov 23, 2006, 12:39 AM
Quitting. Going back tyo jp.

Carnage781
Nov 23, 2006, 12:41 AM
...................?

-Shimarisu-
Nov 23, 2006, 12:46 AM
Now this is in rants I get to say what I would like to do to nugs.

I'd like to slit his belly open, pull out his guts and trail his entrails over his FUCKING FACE.

That's before gouging his eyes out.

With my own fucking nails.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 23, 2006, 12:47 AM
then stamping his fucking skull to the kerb.

Maskim
Nov 23, 2006, 12:57 AM
Suck, had a nice post all written up, and they move it to rants before I can press submit. Anyways...

Although you are often at ends with people, I regret to see your passing back to the jp servers. You definatly fill a need here. Although taken with a grain of salt, your thoughts are always appreciated, as they come with experience.

Even those whom may consider themselves your little 'forum enemies' will realize this to be true of their 'nemesis' in days to come; you will be missed. May your journey take you where you desire, and may the wind be always at your back.

Xaos127
Nov 23, 2006, 12:58 AM
Such a shame when such kind, compassionate poeple leave a game.

Maskim
Nov 23, 2006, 01:22 AM
Come to 360 Shim. Play with jp and na.

Katrina
Nov 23, 2006, 01:22 AM
Sorry to see you go Shim. While you certainly knew how to press ppl's buttons, (you frustrated me from time to time to be honest.. lol, but I also got a chuckle on more then one occasion) you don't pull any punches and speak your mind. I have to respect that, and wish you luck in JP servers.

Mystil
Nov 23, 2006, 09:41 AM
What the hell happened??? Nugsz?? Why do people even give that guy any attention??

Daikarin
Nov 23, 2006, 02:15 PM
Take care, Shima.

Kanore
Nov 23, 2006, 02:29 PM
minus 1 elitist

-Shimarisu-
Nov 23, 2006, 05:31 PM
Says the guy who was in the bar telling everyone with a human that humans were gimp, and the only good force was a newm or some shiet.

Newms suck balls Kanore, cause all they are truly good at is fortetecher! Having no versatility is a game killer for me.

How's that for elitist?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-23 14:33 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Nov 23, 2006, 06:52 PM
I guess I can't say I'd miss you even if I still played PSU, Shimarisu, as I've seen you be nothing but argumenative, negative, and obnoxious since the game came out. Still, though, have fun with the Japanese players.

Mystil
Nov 24, 2006, 04:11 AM
Yea that's how she is, but you have to have seen all her rants from day one to understand her.

space_butler
Nov 24, 2006, 10:22 AM
bye shim.

exPSfan
Nov 24, 2006, 01:06 PM
I have seen on the forums where people have stated that Sega hates Americans with much displeasure from the mod's here on the site. I believe the remark was "ya they gave us a great game to play because they hate us” The way I am seeing it is we are the "Red-Headed Step-children" that help pay for the updates for the children they do like.

I played PSO for years dating back to the DC and would have continued for years to come but with every company it is the little things that keep your customers hanging around. Sure the holiday lobbies aren’t everything but it is a little thing that the favored players get while the rest of us get updates that don’t fix even the trivial problems that have plagued our games from the very beginning.

The lack of content, the lack of items located in the game thus far, the lack of "care" from Sega and the in-ability to do things that were advertised from the beginning will be the death of this game. In the ever changing dynamic world of video games the company that doesn't adapt to the customers wants/needs is the company that won’t have the stay power in the future. Just for reference before I get flamed which is expected, I am a software programmer for a product that if we don’t adapt and change with our customers needs we wont be a company for very long.

Just my 2 cents its been fun....bareable

Wallin
Nov 24, 2006, 01:21 PM
I honestly don't see how someone who has played PSO for years can find PSU lacking.

There are more missions, more clothes, a room, more classes, and more weapons types than PSO ever had. We have partner machinery that can actually interact with us in battle. Casts now have the ability to become Forces, as bad at it as they may be. While we lost the oh-so-pretty-but-mostly-useless photon blasts, we received Crea weapons, SUVs, and Nanoblasts in exchange. Somehow jumping to the Ruins over and over just to kill DF 24/7 because of the occassional red box drop doesn't seem any more interesting than PSU.

We also seem to be getting updates on a schedule of once every two weeks. The only reason I'm impatient is because I'm a bit tired of seeing the population fluctuating between semi-busy and dead with the patch days, and posts like this because people have to have everything at once or nothing at all. If you have absolutely nothing to do between patch periods, then you apparently haven't even played the game yet.

This game is far larger than PSO ever was, and will ever be. Not only that, but we also got a complete single player story mode which wasn't crap like PSO's was. I don't quite know what it was you were expecting, or at this point what it was that was "advertised from the beginning", but I think Sega is doing fine. If we had more people playing, I would have no complaint at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-24 10:26 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Nov 24, 2006, 01:25 PM
On 2006-11-24 10:06, exPSfan wrote:
I have seen on the forums where people have stated that Sega hates Americans with much displeasure from the mod's here on the site. I believe the remark was "ya they gave us a great game to play because they hate us” The way I am seeing it is we are the "Red-Headed Step-children" that help pay for the updates for the children they do like.

I played PSO for years dating back to the DC and would have continued for years to come but with every company it is the little things that keep your customers hanging around. Sure the holiday lobbies aren’t everything but it is a little thing that the favored players get while the rest of us get updates that don’t fix even the trivial problems that have plagued our games from the very beginning.

The lack of content, the lack of items located in the game thus far, the lack of "care" from Sega and the in-ability to do things that were advertised from the beginning will be the death of this game. In the ever changing dynamic world of video games the company that doesn't adapt to the customers wants/needs is the company that won’t have the stay power in the future. Just for reference before I get flamed which is expected, I am a software programmer for a product that if we don’t adapt and change with our customers needs we wont be a company for very long.

Just my 2 cents its been fun....bareable

QUIT BEING A BABY!!!!

EphekZ
Nov 24, 2006, 01:30 PM
I really don't get why people decide to post their reasons for not liking the game and stating they're leaving. Truthfully; NOBODY CARES.

edit:lol punctuation is our friend! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-11-24 10:30 ]</font>

Killuminati
Nov 24, 2006, 01:30 PM
That's why they put the GMs in the game and they have the forums up on phantasystaruniverse. Stress your complaints to the GMs and in the forums. Posting here won't change anything. Why do you think they made an announcement for everyone to see the GMs last week? Basically they wanted feedback on the game.

Wheatpenny
Nov 24, 2006, 01:32 PM
No they can't adress their concerns with a GM or Sega forums because they are gluttons for punishment and would much rather me burn their ass like toast with the dark setting all the way up.

Dhylec
Nov 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
On 2006-11-24 01:11, Silhouette wrote:
Yea that's how she is, but you have to have seen all her rants from day one to understand her.

That's one side of Shim many might not see.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, right?

navci
Nov 24, 2006, 11:18 PM
Funny. I play this game cuz I like my friends. :> Items really don't concern me that much. But then hey, I'm not hardcore.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 24, 2006, 11:38 PM
One of the huge blows I took recently was having one of my rifles break on me. I needed it because I was doing more damage than usual with it and was able to be doing damage somewhat on par with my hunter friends (who are levels above me). But at long last it finally broke on the 3rd grind. 30k went towards this thing (I was anxious and had +2 luck, how could I possibly resist?!) and now i'm not looking forward to doing the grind again. I've met and played with some great people (EJ, Zarode, Geo Holyhart, Shin, Umkel, ect...) and played with friends I know from real life (Sin, Xiber, Candor) and for that it can indeed be fun. But the rest of the game experience is quite frustrating. I don't think i'm going to leave PSU forever, I just need a break already that's all. Just give it time, man. That's all it's about is time and monies.

KaFKa
Nov 25, 2006, 07:43 PM
Bye Shim, I was kind of hoping to have another argument with you when I got PSU.

Ah well, have fun.

Solstis
Nov 25, 2006, 08:44 PM
Shim seems like the kind of person that you wonder why you're still friends with, but don't feel like cutting off completely for some reason.

Ciaos.

Para
Nov 26, 2006, 02:15 AM
Hey Shim do you have a myspace account by any chance? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ruby-chan
Nov 27, 2006, 05:53 AM
On 2006-11-24 12:42, Dhylec wrote:

On 2006-11-24 01:11, Silhouette wrote:

That's one side of Shim many might not see.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, right?

However the backside of Shim going out the door is one we are glad to be seeing. Hateful foul-mouthed insecure b@#$%!es is one product I certainly have no objections about exporting to Japan.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 27, 2006, 08:25 AM
Hahah and the funny thing is, recent events mean I no longer give a fuck...

a. Who you are.
b. What you think.
c. If you like or don't like me, because fact is I don't need you.

You don't even know me, which used to be a problem for me, but now I think "Good, they all seem like idiots anyway."

What's a "b@#$%!es"? You can swear on this board. Blanking it out just seems stupidly evangelical.

To the other responders:

I'm staying on this board.
I'm staying on PSU.
I'm giving the US servers a while to pick up, if I suspect they will go the way of BB, I am playing solely on jp, because that really is the SENSIBLE thing to do, not the alarmist/elitist/japanophile thing to do that you have me all pegged for preferring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-27 05:28 ]</font>

Ruby-chan
Nov 27, 2006, 06:32 PM
On 2006-11-27 05:25, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Hahah and the funny thing is, recent events mean I no longer give a fuck...

a. Who you are.
b. What you think.
c. If you like or don't like me, because fact is I don't need you.

You don't even know me, which used to be a problem for me, but now I think "Good, they all seem like idiots anyway."

What's a "b@#$%!es"? You can swear on this board. Blanking it out just seems stupidly evangelical.

Recent events? I don't suppose any of those recent events would happen to be an epiphany that you're a nasty, hateful forum troll and you've suddenly realized how pathetically sad that is.

Of course I sincerly doubt you've ever had anything remotely close to a kind or caring thought about another human being in your entire life, so really your not caring now isn't so different then your not caring before.

You're right though. I don't really know you. A better question would be why would any sane person /want/ to know you? I mean, even masochists have better choices.

PS. Every post from you doesn't need to include the word fuck. No one is impressed by your ability to use fuck in every sentence. It's the easiest word in the English language to work into a sentence. Why don't you try something more difficult to work into sentences.

peenk
Nov 27, 2006, 06:53 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:32, Ruby-chan wrote:
Why don't you try something more difficult to work into sentences.

She did and look what came out.

On 2006-11-27 05:25, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Blanking it out just seems stupidly evangelical.

Dunno but that made me lol.

-Ryuki-
Nov 28, 2006, 05:29 AM
Weh, it's always saddening to see one less member of the PC/PS2 community leave. There used to be a lot of us, and now there's barely any of us.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 28, 2006, 06:01 AM

Recent events? I don't suppose any of those recent events would happen to be an epiphany that you're a nasty, hateful forum troll and you've suddenly realized how pathetically sad that is.

Of course I sincerly doubt you've ever had anything remotely close to a kind or caring thought about another human being in your entire life, so really your not caring now isn't so different then your not caring before.

You're right though. I don't really know you. A better question would be why would any sane person /want/ to know you? I mean, even masochists have better choices.

PS. Every post from you doesn't need to include the word fuck. No one is impressed by your ability to use fuck in every sentence. It's the easiest word in the English language to work into a sentence. Why don't you try something more difficult to work into sentences.

I looked at your post, and pondered over it hard, and after careful consideration there's something I really want to know.

Why DO female casts have such obvious, prominently defined nipples anyway?

Mystil
Nov 28, 2006, 05:55 PM
That's the second time you made me laugh on this forum.

Man I wish I was playing JP PSU -.-.

-Ryuki-
Nov 28, 2006, 11:02 PM
I'm telling you, there ARE good people out there. They're just.. hard to find.

Alisha
Nov 29, 2006, 05:20 AM
On 2006-11-28 03:01, -Shimarisu- wrote:

I looked at your post, and pondered over it hard, and after careful consideration there's something I really want to know.

Why DO female casts have such obvious, prominently defined nipples anyway?

more importantly why do they bounce. what perpose does that serve an emotionless cast female.

VanHalen
Nov 29, 2006, 10:34 PM
its a shame i was hoping when i get online i would get to play with you shimarisu TT_TT have fun on the JP server

-Ryuki-
Nov 29, 2006, 11:27 PM
Ooooooh. Valid points. Why DO they bounce, if they're not real? Casts are fully-metal, but CAN have human-like features. Doesn't mean they're human, right?

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 30, 2006, 01:56 PM
On 2006-11-24 10:06, exPSfan wrote:
Just for reference before I get flamed which is expected, I am a software programmer for a product that if we don’t adapt and change with our customers needs we wont be a company for very long.

Commercially speaking, the release of online game content is not like updating a software package. In terms of a software package, it's all about making sure that you have more and better features than your competitor, and that's what's important there. The game market is different, however, because we're not talking about making something that encourages productivity, we're now talking about the entertainment industry. Standard fare in the entertainment industry is to leave the audience wanting more.

Sonic Team doesn't want PSU to just be a flash in the pan, with all the features immediately available, and large groups already finished with them in a month or two. The problem with doing this, is that they'd have everything released already, and there's still plenty of assholes complaining that there's not enough content, despite the presence of 3 years' development all at once. By instead releasing content just a bit at a time, they can stretch it out and expand the length of time they can wait before releasing an expansion. This is all carefully orchestrated to leave us with something to look forward to.

So stop your ignorant bitching (this goes for everyone with this problem, not just the original poster). If they gave us everything at once, you'd still be doing the same damn thing, and they wouldn't have anything left to offer.

Spike: You knew the risks when you went to grind that rifle, too. That gamble is part of the game, and that rifle can be replaced with a little effort. Deal with it.