PDA

View Full Version : PSU purchase option

DoubleJG
Nov 23, 2006, 03:25 AM
I noticed that when I was buying my friend an account, the 180 day option says that it is a ONE TIME PURCHASE. Now, does this mean that when the 180 days are up, I must re purchase that same subscription? OR does it mean you are only allowed to do the 180 bundle days ONCE and that's it?

Thanks for any helpful feedback.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 23, 2006, 03:30 AM
It's my understanding that you need to re-purchase each of the subscriptions after the time you paid for is up. The only one that keeps going until you cancel is the month-to-month one. It auto bills and is a recurring charge once a month until cancelled.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 23, 2006, 03:31 AM
it just means its not automatically reoccuring charges, so when 180 days are over if you dont remember that your time is up, suddenly your stuck with another 180 contract to pay.

They will notify you when its time to renew, and you can do so in any way you want.

Montly is diffrent, it does it automatically since its too much hassle to send everybody notice montly and constantly have to re-up, and if you wanted to cxl and went past your date, its not the end of the world to have to pay for 30 more days, but paying for another 180 would really suck.

rena-ko
Nov 23, 2006, 03:41 AM
to my knowledge the 30 day subscription is automatically prolonged, while the 180 one isnt.