PDA

View Full Version : Who here is too lazy to feed their PM?

Sexy_Raine
Nov 23, 2006, 07:29 AM
I know I'm guilty of this. Maybe it's because I can't stand those annoying comments it makes when you feed it, I want to kick it. Mine's is a lv 17. I'm more interested in taking care of my shop.
I'm not the only one though, I've meet someone at lv 50 who's PM was only lv 4!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-23 04:35 ]</font>

Carlos21
Nov 23, 2006, 07:33 AM
when i get the game (hopefully tomoz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) feeding that stupid PM will bhe my last priority, i will get it to run my shop and if it doesent do a good job, beat him regularly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Slappdaddy
Nov 23, 2006, 08:48 AM
i feed it whenever i have extra items on me that wont sell or if im feeling frisky ill buy 1000 worth of traps to feed it. I have only filled it up to where it couldnt be fed twice. to me its not a big priority.

Yoruichi
Nov 23, 2006, 08:54 AM
I'm close to making a second battle PM after messing up thefirst one atm. I normally start off lazy then pile on the items when i feel like it

Rizen
Nov 23, 2006, 08:55 AM
I didnt start raising my PM fully until lv 30 or so. Right now I think my PM is 83 and Im too lazy to get it to 100 atm. I also started an Armor PM on my alt so I have to get off my butt and start working!

_Deliverance_
Nov 23, 2006, 08:58 AM
Raising a PM is a complete waste of time. Don't bother.

Ogni-XR21
Nov 23, 2006, 09:01 AM
Mine is lvl 4, and my char is 31... I feed it whenever I have a hunter weapon left over, since I want a a pure strike one.

I got a day off tomorrow, maybe I will sink some time into feeding him then.

Celestial
Nov 23, 2006, 09:06 AM
i hate feeding mine, it takes soooo long to lvl up.

currently im lvl 30 and its lvl 2 0_0

Mystil
Nov 23, 2006, 09:25 AM
Once again I have to say this.

I didn't give jackall about my PM until I broke my 5 star Halbenata on the first attempt. Now I've been feeding it like a horse and my halbenata synth board is currently at 64%. Up from 55%. It's level 37 with 27 striking. I don't care about the tech raising, I just want it high enough to make what was lost to me. Truthfully if it never happened, I'd continue to let it rot.

Yoruichi
Nov 23, 2006, 09:42 AM
On 2006-11-23 06:25, Silhouette wrote:
Once again I have to say this.

I didn't give jackall about my PM until I broke my 5 star Halbenata on the first attempt. Now I've been feeding it like a horse and my halbenata synth board is currently at 64%. Up from 55%. It's level 37 with 27 striking. I don't care about the tech raising, I just want it high enough to make what was lost to me. Truthfully if it never happened, I'd continue to let it rot.

Try crafting on high lucky days? lol, I make plenty of armor and theres no way I'm making an armor PM.

With around that striking I was 2/3 and 3/3 on halberts. (not a fan of halbernetas other than looks)

Parn
Nov 23, 2006, 09:50 AM
Heh, I was probably the first person to have a 440 PM online on the US release, but I've been very lazy raising my second PM, which is aimed at being a 410. Perhaps my connection issues are affecting my laziness with it a little...

Candor
Nov 23, 2006, 09:53 AM
i prefer synthing my own equipment to buying from others who raised their PMs, so I don't seeing it as a waste. Currently i have one at 83 (that i plan to restart cause i really had no direction with it and make it my armor PM), a strk PM at 33, and a rng at 36; the TECH one will come later once i make my force.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-23 10:27 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Nov 23, 2006, 10:21 AM
Ill be waiting for GH-451 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Overtaken
Nov 23, 2006, 10:27 AM
I definately think that Leveling a PM to 80 is worth it. Not only can you synth stuff with it to make a whole butt load of money but you can also solo with it while your synthing which pays out quite nicely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Celestial
Nov 23, 2006, 11:09 AM
On 2006-11-23 06:50, Parn wrote:
Heh, I was probably the first person to have a 440 PM online on the US release, but I've been very lazy raising my second PM, which is aimed at being a 410. Perhaps my connection issues are affecting my laziness with it a little...

always got to be first at something huh http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

didnt you get lvl 200 first on PSO ?

Deus-Irae
Nov 23, 2006, 11:15 AM
mine is only at like 23.

when i log on, i prefer doing runs and hanging out with folks. when i have spare melee weps, i feed them to it, and ive done the spare character farming a handfull of times.

id love to have a lv80+ PM at this point. but id rather play the game with friends when i have time to do so.

Souppy
Nov 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
I leveled my PM on a regular basis and when I had extra cash, I started to buy weapons to lower Technic. I just completed my GH410 with 100 Striking (pure PM). Since I was gonna level a PM and I want to make my own S-Ranks melee weapons in the future, I thought it was a great idea to raise my PM now. Anyway, there are no good items out there and the Expert classes are not out. I'm only 36 but now I can work on lvling.

And for those that are saying that it is useless, I just synth Ryo-Crezashi with Light at 90%... with a normal Photon, it woulda been 98% (The base rate is 67% for this A-rank Twin Daggers)... When you have the boards and elements, it's pretty useful to have a PM that can do them.

Para
Nov 23, 2006, 11:27 AM
I too am lazy... but the compelling A rank weapons is forcing me to feed my PM a bit more often. Right now its at level 59 striking lol.

Trey_Winters
Nov 23, 2006, 12:24 PM
Quickly made a GH-450 on my main character, and I think I'm about 15 levels away from a GH-410 on an alt, but after that, I think I'm burnt out on PM feeding. Absolutely no interest in making one on either of my other two alts.

A guy I group with only has his up to lvl:11, and he's been feeding it on and off since the first week of the game...probably more off than on...

Lord_Kratos
Nov 23, 2006, 12:26 PM
i beat story mode only feeding my mag one full time and its only lvl 2 and i was lvl 60 when i beat the game

Dontais
Nov 23, 2006, 12:34 PM
I was lazy on lving my pm for a while on my main , just started lving it now. Its lv 54 now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dontais on 2006-11-23 09:36 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Nov 23, 2006, 12:38 PM
I just got mines to lv 20! Thanks to the most useless items I have: Sol Atomizers

Katrina
Nov 23, 2006, 12:50 PM
I'm guilty of putting off lvling mine lately. I have mine at 42 if i remember right, and she's been there a while now. My poor PM must be famished, I haven't fed her in weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

I'm hoping to finish getting her final form soon though, (ty for the reminder Raine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif )

Rainey
Nov 23, 2006, 01:11 PM
Was going to start on my pure armor PM but after finishing my pure tech one I've gotten really lazy lol

Merumeru
Nov 23, 2006, 01:14 PM
XD yah i can forge more efficiently and ill have some NPC for battle I'll never use, but ehh....mebbe when i get more moneys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ryoki
Nov 23, 2006, 01:16 PM
On 2006-11-23 05:58, _Deliverance_ wrote:
Raising a PM is a complete waste of time. Don't bother.

Ok....Since when is a game supposed to be time-effecient? Who the hell cares to not waste any time on a video game? Isn't the game in itself a waste of time?

________
Michigan dispensary (http://michigan.dispensaries.org/)

AlMcFly
Nov 23, 2006, 01:18 PM
My armor PM has been at lvl 68 for two weeks now. I don't know if that counts though ;P.

Remedy
Nov 23, 2006, 01:33 PM
It's not so much about "too lazy" as it is "the community is full of price-gouging retards that make it impossible for me to get any cheap food".

Wallin
Nov 23, 2006, 01:38 PM
I'm trying to raise a pure striking PM on my Force, but in order to get the best synth rate for cheap weapons, I need photons. Regular photons.

Now why the heck Sega decided to call them simply 'photon's when there's also photon charges and about 8 other varieties of photons in the game, rendering the shop search completely useless, I have no idea. Why there's a male and female version of the Braves Jacket which also is inseperable on the shop search I will never understand either.

At this point it's almost cheaper to just buy weapons from other player stores for a few thousand meseta extra. If you're going to spend like 200,000 to get your PM to 100, in addition to the cost of materials and boards to make it yourself, and hours and hours of feeding time, is it really worth raising them anymore?

Eternal_Drake
Nov 23, 2006, 01:44 PM
On 2006-11-23 10:33, Remedy wrote:
It's not so much about "too lazy" as it is "the community is full of price-gouging retards that make it impossible for me to get any cheap food".

Hmm I hate everyone that plays the game but rather than quit I will just keep playing and consistently complain good idea.

Besides if you werent too lazy and still wanted to feed him you could just constantly remake characters.

Ryoki
Nov 23, 2006, 02:03 PM
On 2006-11-23 10:44, Eternal_Drake wrote:

On 2006-11-23 10:33, Remedy wrote:

Hmm I hate everyone that plays the game but rather than quit I will just keep playing and consistently complain good idea.

Besides if you werent too lazy and still wanted to feed him you could just constantly remake characters.

Well, the prices are ridiculous, I'll agree.

________
Toyota hd engine history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_HD_engine)

BahnKnakyu
Nov 23, 2006, 02:20 PM
I'm too lazy to feed my PM, period. Can't arse myself to sit there and wait and feed it stuff I have to synth/work for.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 23, 2006, 03:30 PM
I can't get enough money to keep feeding my PM. Real Shame... I guess i could try using that PM to synth but iono. synthing make good money?