PDA

View Full Version : PSU: EU Release Tomorrow, whats out?

Legenden
Nov 23, 2006, 07:53 AM
Finally the game gets out here in Europe, so many new players will likely join the network.
Would be cool if anyone could point out what has been released Online.
I am especially interested in knowing if the expert classes have been released yet…

Collar
Nov 23, 2006, 08:00 AM
On 2006-11-23 04:53, Legenden wrote:
Finally the game gets out here in Europe, so many new players will likely join the network.
Would be cool if anyone could point out what has been released Online.
I am especially interested in knowing if the expert classes have been released yet…

"I believe it currently coinsides with the US release and should be on the same schedule. That means, no, at this moment the expert classes have not been released. The good news is, they should be in one of the next updates. I'm not entirely sure, because my memory sucks, but I think it was even the next one, which, supposedly, is in about a week.

Though, don't take my word to seriously as I could be off with some things. Hopefully someone will stop by and confirm for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collar on 2006-11-23 05:00 ]</font>

Rizen
Nov 23, 2006, 08:53 AM
Well, there has only been one update since the release of the NA version. Moatoob was added as well as a few missions (which are quite challenging). As Collar said before, Expert classes are not available in the NA version as of yet, but should be in the next patch.

Collar
Nov 23, 2006, 09:29 AM
On 2006-11-23 05:53, Rizen wrote:
Well, there has only been one update since the release of the NA version. Moatoob was added as well as a few missions (which are quite challenging). As Collar said before, Expert classes are not available in the NA version as of yet, but should be in the next patch.

"Btw, I couldn't help but think of PSU as a multiplayer version of DMC ever since I started playing it. And then bam, your video came out of nowhere.

<3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collar on 2006-11-23 06:29 ]</font>

Arias
Nov 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
I won't go online for a long time though. But I might buy the game tomorrow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (if the shop releases it at that time already, they're known to keep it behind for a few days, the jerkoffs >.>)

Legenden
Nov 23, 2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the info,.. was just curious as I naturally haven`t played online yet and will finally be able to start play tomorrow.
Would love to know everything about what missions we have avaliable, max lvls and job lvls and stuff like that, every thing you could think of:)
Been looking for info on whats out (NA version) but had very little luck,..