PDA

View Full Version : Random error?

anji_kenshin
Nov 23, 2006, 09:23 AM
Hello everyone,

I've played PSU online several times, no problmes. But suddenly (and I don't know why) when I load the game it shows this weird Red screen and it wont load right. I shut down my PC rebooted and it was ok, but finally for some reason no matter how many reboots it just won't work!

Please help I miss PSU!!

Thanks and happy thanksgiving

AkiraXxx
Nov 23, 2006, 09:26 AM
Just reinstall it.

Collar
Nov 23, 2006, 09:34 AM
On 2006-11-23 06:23, anji_kenshin wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've played PSU online several times, no problmes. But suddenly (and I don't know why) when I load the game it shows this weird Red screen and it wont load right. I shut down my PC rebooted and it was ok, but finally for some reason no matter how many reboots it just won't work!

Please help I miss PSU!!

Thanks and happy thanksgiving

"Sounds like something got corrupted in one of your gamefiles. Like AkiraXxx said, try a full reinstall. Your online character data is saved server-side so it will be safe and there for you when you're done, but, you'll need to back up your offline character files if you have any. I'm not exactly sure where they are, so I'd hold out and wait till someone can tell you if they're that important to you and you want to save them.

AkiraXxx
Nov 23, 2006, 09:44 AM
Something somewhat similar happens to me, my game will just cut out, and then when I try to start it it doesnt start up and everything freezez. Something is wrong with some PSU coding or something, cause when you go to restart, you HAVE to do a scndsk check and error repair, because there are ALOT of corrupted psu files if your game cuts out on you for no reason. And for me it spread to other things, like if psu went out, and I tried to boot it, anything I had running while it failed boot would aslo get an error. So yeah just be careful. Try a scndsk check and full repair, its in the C: under properties under tools. This might fix your problem.