PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Update question

Cash_Lavi
Nov 23, 2006, 11:58 AM
Well, I was playing online in universe 1 at raffon field base and I asked a GM when the update for the new weapons and everything was. He said thursday, so I took his word for it and uhh theres nothing. Atleast I don't think there is. I didn't run PSU yet soooo I don't know.

AkiraXxx
Nov 23, 2006, 12:01 PM
Probably later today, if not next thursday. And if its today it wont be up till about 5 in the morning like it was last time lol.

Cash_Lavi
Nov 23, 2006, 12:06 PM
heh... well I hope so...

Xeraphim
Nov 23, 2006, 12:15 PM
I highly doubt the update will be today... They have the next update with all the stuff we've been waiting for coming up next week, if we can judge by the two week time slot that SEGA informed us of. You know, advanced classes, new weapons, all that jazz. It could be today, but it hasn't even been a full week since the last update. Unless they decided we've waited long enough, who knows.

Pandatron
Nov 23, 2006, 01:09 PM
We should understand sega's of system of logic by now... Will either findout the update via some 3rd party, athe forum admin at the official site or will know when we log on after maintaince is complete. New weapons would be nice though *imagines being incredible annoying acting like Yugi with 'The Heart of the Cards' xD.