PDA

View Full Version : so.....where is everyone now??

Guitarsmasher
Nov 23, 2006, 12:13 PM
before the first update happened, everyone was doing relics and de ragan missions. it was basically where everyone would meet. now since the update has happened and new missions have arrived (finally), where is everyone hanging out at now? i know a lot of ppl are still at de ragan and parum relics....but anywhere else??

Kanore
Nov 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
There aren't enough players and too much stages now ;____; It's so hard to find a good pub group.

Xeraphim
Nov 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
I prefer the Neudaiz relics myself, and I find myself on Moatoob alot more than I originally pictured I would be. Even the C rank missions there have great rewards, so it's profitable. But I can totally be anywhere, it's wherever my friends are really.

Sydz
Nov 23, 2006, 12:18 PM
Where ever i need more wood from!

Knownoes
Nov 23, 2006, 12:21 PM
Everyone's still spamming dragon and relics. You might find about 5-10 (locked) partys on moatoob, but that's it. Hopefully after the EU release moatoob and neudaiz will become more populated though... maybe.

It's pretty funny actualy. Half the people playing complain about lack of content, yet after a day of having the new missions nearly everyone goes back to spamming de ragon.