PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Neudaiz tactics by team Lee, sarcasm thread

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 01:14 PM
Remember, you should always try to follow these when doing neudaiz missions.

All classes:
If there's a new area with monsters available and the rest of the party is still fighting the monsters of your current area, goto the next area and solo the other monsters. Cause y'know, it's cool to be a "lone wolf".

Hunter:
Attack robots first on groove runs, ignore tha forces. The forces will afterall only heal the robots, debuff and cast spells at you. You can't afford to allocate extra brain-power into looking after humanoid NPCs amongst other players and robots.

Always keep approaching and attacking the Adhana boss even when he's shooting the big blue beam. You'l get hit even if you're behind him but hey, you need to deal damage.

If there's only mages, attack the male ones first. The female ones will heal the male ones but it does'nt matter.

Always run into the AOE ice spells that Kamatoze casts, because you know, gotta get close to deal damage.

Always attack the monsters when they're facing you, because you'l look more "awesome" and "hardcore" while doing so.

Rangers:
Always use lightning bullets on groove runs, it boosts your already tiny damage dealt to robots(because they only take half of all ranged damage). It also stuns the robots and forces, causing the red robots to spam their AoE, the blue robots to spam more fireballs and AoE and the forces to cast TECHes like they usually do, just that they look cooler with yellow sparks around them.

Never use ground bullets on groove runs, the robots are already ground and immune to silence and the npc forces get... uh, just don't use it.

Always stand abit away the Adhana boss and shoot it while it's facing you. You're in prefect position to get missiles into your face, but who cares about missiles anways??

Force:
Never bind reverser to your rod or wand, it only takes a extra spell slot. Who the heck cares about status effects?

Stay cool, stay hardcore. Team lee tactics FTW.
--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-23 14:45 ]</font>

Wallin
Nov 23, 2006, 01:19 PM
Got angst? LOL

Ryoki
Nov 23, 2006, 01:20 PM
On 2006-11-23 10:14, etlitch wrote:
Remember, you should always try to follow these when doing neudaiz missions.

All classes:
If there's a new area with monsters available and the rest of the party is still fighting the monsters of your current area, goto the next area and solo the other monsters. Cause y'know, it's cool to be a "lone wolf".

Hunter:
Attack robots first on groove runs, ignore tha forces. The forces will afterall only heal the robots, debuff and cast spells at you. You can't afford to allocate extra brain-power into looking after humanoid NPCs amongst other players and robots.

Always keep approaching and attacking the Adhana boss even when he's shooting the big blue beam. You'l get hit even if you're behind him but hey, you need to deal damage.

If there's only mages, attack the male ones first. The female ones will heal the male ones but it does'nt matter.

Always run into the AOE ice spells that Kamatoze casts, because you know, gotta get close to deal damage.

Always attack the monsters when they're facing you, because you'l look more "awesome" and "hardcore" while doing so.

Rangers:
Always use lightning bullets on groove runs, it boosts your already tiny damage dealt to robots(because they only take half of all ranged damage). It also stuns the robots and forces, causing the red robots to spam their AoE, the blue robots to spam more fireballs and AoE and the forces to cast TECHes like they usually do, just that they look cooler with yellow sparks around them.

Never use ground bullets on groove runs, the robots are already ground and immune to silence and the npc forces get... uh, just don't use it.

Always stand abit away the Adhana boss and shoot it while it's facing you. You're in prefect position to get missiles into your face, but who cares about missiles anways??

Force:
Never bind reverser to your rod or wand, it only takes a extra spell slot. Who the heck cares about status effects?

Stay cool, stay hardcore. Team lee tactics FTW.

No Reverser+ GoF= Insanity.
You fail.
And your Adhana Strategy is terrible. Just stand right behind the bastard and PA/TECHNIC away while he spinspinspinspins. Remedy has a video of her doing that.

________
Suzuki tsx specifications (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_TSX)

Lovejuice
Nov 23, 2006, 01:21 PM
Don't forget to stand absolutely still when Adahna fires his missiles!

Wallin
Nov 23, 2006, 01:22 PM
Also add that Forces should not bind Resta to their weapons either, waste of time, PP, and money.

Ryoki
Nov 23, 2006, 01:27 PM
wow...I completly missed the fact that this guy was just being an ass...Damnit, i've been fooled.

________
AVANDIA HEART ATTACK (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Katrina
Nov 23, 2006, 01:28 PM
Excellent tips, I do these all the time, and recommend them every time I have a group there. For some strange reason though, I keep getting booted. I'm assuming they're intimidated by my superior knowledge and tactics, and don't want to feel inferior. ~end sarcasm~ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif !

lol, I needed a good laugh this morning. ty for the, erm.. nice tips Etlitch!

Yarny
Nov 23, 2006, 01:29 PM
I would assume this is intended to be satire. Took me a moment to catch it, but then again I am half asleep. Gave me a decent laugh =p.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2006, 01:32 PM
lol.... But you forgot one thing... Forces shouldnt even bother with techniques... Its too expensive, they should just use the free Rising Strike PA they got in the tutorial!

Kanore
Nov 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Techs are a waste of time. Just use RS.

Tahldon
Nov 23, 2006, 01:49 PM
Lol Geez.

The way forces get clowned. I've never seen a bad force. I suppose that's because I -am- one... Are there really forces out there that are that bad?

No wonder people are always hitting me up with party invites..

At the very least I'm glad that I'm not one of ths slacking ones. Lol they sound pretty shitty.

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 01:54 PM
Man you people just have to believe me in how awesome these tactics are. I did'nt believe in them myself from the beginning, then I joined a few parties that ALWAYS played like this no matter what I told them.

Seriously, there must be something good about this if people keep doing it WHOLE THE TIME.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2006, 02:02 PM
Hey, you got any good tactics for Moatoob?

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 02:11 PM
No, have'nt seen any "players sticking so hardcorely to their tactics that it must be an awesome tactic" - tactics in Moatoob yet. Well, actually I've seen 3 sofar:

1. Hunters always stand in front of de Vears because you need to deal damage.
2. Hunters ALWAYS USE SWORD!! Even if there's only 1 de Vear left keep using your sword because sword is awesome, just like squall from ff7.
3. Hunters never bring any handguns or ranged weapons to moatoob runs at all, not even for the evilhamburger runs because handgun = use 1 handed weapon = wussy. 2handed weapons ALWAYS deal more damage than 1handed ones.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 23, 2006, 02:12 PM
On 2006-11-23 11:11, etlitch wrote:
No, have'nt seen any "players sticking so hardcorely to their tactics that it must be an awesome tactic" - tactics in Moatoob yet. Well, actually I've seen 3 sofar:

1. Hunters always stand in front of de Vears because you need to deal damage.
2. Hunters ALWAYS USE SWORD!! Even if there's only 1 de Vear left keep using your sword because sword is awesome, just like squall from ff7.
3. Hunters never bring any handguns or ranged weapons to moatoob runs at all, not even for the evilhamburger runs because handgun = use 1 handed weapon = wussy. 2handed weapons ALWAYS deal more damage than 1handed ones.

I think you mean Cloud

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 02:15 PM
Does'nt matter, there's both semi-emo generic hero/main characters with spiky hair using a BLADE.

Doh42
Nov 23, 2006, 03:31 PM
You forgot to put:
"Warning: Sarcastic post"

Because it seems people didn't get that between the lines.

Para
Nov 23, 2006, 03:49 PM
*Sarcasm meter goes off the scale*

Ronzeru
Nov 23, 2006, 03:58 PM
Damn this is gold. Someone should sticky this. We need more players to play this way. If we did, this game'd be PERFECT!

McLaughlin
Nov 23, 2006, 04:07 PM
Hunters, USE GROUND WEAPONS DAMMIT! Not only are they Orange (which kicks ass) but you do LESS damage than normal, which means you can spam your PAs more times per enemy.

NO MONOMATES! Who needs them when the Force is AFK? You can count on them being back and across the room before your dead. And even if you die you have Scape Dolls, right?

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE NANOBLAST AT THE START OF THE BOSS BATTLE!! who cares if he warps? Just means he scared of you. Also, if he puts up that blue shiled thing pound away anyway. you never know when he might plow over you!

Rangers, ALWAYS use elemental bonuses in favor of status effects. You aren't SUPPOSED to be a damage dealer, but that 5% on your Machine Gun goes a long way on enemies that take half-damage from physical attacks.

NEVER stay out of the fray and use a Rifle. Rifles are for pansies. Get right in there with the Hunters and knock everything away with Rising Strike while they waste PP trying to combo things with other PAs.

Forces, Reverser = BAD. Let the Hunter burn. After all, he IS on fire! And if they fall asleep while fighting a robot, let them rest. they deserve it.

NEVER take the 2 steps forward it requires to heal your entire party. That's an entire Diga spell you could've cast and missed by then! What a waste of PP!! That guy beside you with no HP? His fault for being on fire.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
5/10. Not the best Guide to being "1337" I have seen but it's ok.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
rofl, Funny stuff.

@KiteWolfwood: Almost every single post here is sarcasm. In case you didn't catch that.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2006, 04:28 PM
On 2006-11-23 13:22, GeoHolyhart wrote:
rofl, Funny stuff.

@KiteWolfwood: Almost every single post here is sarcasm. In case you didn't catch that.

No, only your post is sarcasm. The rest of us are being dead serious!

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 23, 2006, 04:35 PM
Forces: Never and i mean NEVER use any other spell besides diga, i mean it does the most damage out of them ALL on every diffrent type of monster, even on earth monsters!

Banert
Nov 23, 2006, 04:35 PM
You forgot to mention that you should always ignore enemies in favor of going after boxes, because if you destroy them while there are still enemies in the room the "set in order" and "set random" loot distributors rs are disabled! Free loot for only the most skilled at that tactic.

Oh! And chase down worms that burrow, no sense waiting for them to come back and taking a step back so they miss with the debuff. Red rings are cool!

Last but not least, don't forget to swear at everyone who dies, cause that means they suck at life. Plus it builds team morale and will definitely keep the group together for additional runs.

Sychosis
Nov 23, 2006, 04:47 PM
Don't forget that when robots start to self destruct, you need to run right up in thier face so you can get dibs on the loot. It works especially well when items are set to random/in order.

AC9breaker
Nov 23, 2006, 04:52 PM
ETLICH! TANXS!!!!! SINCE I STARTED TO FOLLOW UR ADVISE I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO BEAT THE GAME AND GOT T LEVEL 50 AKLREADY THX ALOT!!!! THIS SHULD BVE STICKY!!! NEXT THRED PUT A FAQS ON HOW TO USE MONOMATES!

Sychosis
Nov 23, 2006, 04:57 PM
On 2006-11-23 13:52, AC9breaker wrote:
NEXT THRED PUT A FAQS ON HOW TO USE MONOMATES!

Yeah, I always drop mine and then I have to search around for it, and when I finally find it again it's covered in dirt, I can't eat that!

Nietzsche
Nov 23, 2006, 05:13 PM
don't forget forces, when a hunter is asleep right next to you its your cue to spam diga, trust me, they'll thank you for it everytime

also hunters definately use light weapons in relics, and remember, using purple weapons means your gay!
rangers.....rangers....you know of all the types i have less beef with rangers then any other class

KiteWolfwood
Nov 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
rofl, Funny stuff.

Welcome to the internet GeoHolyhart.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
Oh, and rangers, make sure you run right up on the big mean beasties before shooting, its cooler to shoot point blank, even if you do get owned!

Schubalts
Nov 23, 2006, 06:38 PM
Eh, they both had big, overcompensating swords! Squall's just had a gun it it.

Temari
Nov 23, 2006, 09:39 PM
Not everyone is a newb. :l

ProfessorZ
Nov 23, 2006, 11:13 PM
LOL wow I feel bad for you to have to play with people like that. But that only happens in Give Finder games

ProfessorZ
Nov 23, 2006, 11:13 PM
LOL wow I feel bad for you to have to play with people like that. But that only happens in Give Finder games

GeoHolyhart
Nov 24, 2006, 12:43 AM
On 2006-11-23 14:20, KiteWolfwood wrote:

rofl, Funny stuff.

Welcome to the internet GeoHolyhart.

I don't get your response. Everyone was obviously playing around, but I couldn't tell if you were...

Edit: I reread your first post, I get it... Its so much more subtle then everyone else's, the joke flew over my head. Oh and btw, sarcasm, last time I checked wasn't internet exclusive. Most people in this generation use it in real life also. I know it's crazy, real life sarcasm, who would of thunk it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GeoHolyhart on 2006-11-23 21:59 ]</font>