PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on pricing.

AkiraXxx
Nov 23, 2006, 01:26 PM
Ok iv'e been selling b10 grinders for 9800. And they sell out in the first 10 minutes of them being up. Well I did some spy work, and realized there was a specific person that may have been, or just started buying the b10's and selling them for 15k. I was basicly just trying to provide decent priced grinders for people who truly needed them. So im thinking about adjusting the prices on the b10's since they seem to be so hard to come by now. In all of your opinion is 11k too much for a b10? or is that basicly what they are selling for. If its too much im just going to keep it at 9800, but keep in mind people are buying them from myshop for themselves to resell for nearly double. Opinions? I mean yeah I was going and buying some REALLY cheap ones and reselling them, but it was for no more then 100 meseta more sometimes 500. But I mean taking ones thats 9k and almost doubling the price. What do you all think? I know who did it too, but I wont say names.

waluigi1
Nov 23, 2006, 01:29 PM
It is a legitimate store strategy...buy cheap stuff and sell it for more...

Ryoki
I'de keep it at a nice even 10k. matches its success rate. It sounds stupid really, but hey, it makes sense in the long run.

________
ROOR BONG PICTURES (http://roorbongs.org)

mogshaz
If someone is just buying them from your shop to resell, Jack up those prices and cut into the resellers profit while adding to yours.

Remedy
Nov 23, 2006, 01:31 PM
I just want to know who's stupid/desperate enough to pay that ludicrous price for B+10s.

I just wish the PSOW user selling them for 1800 was on PC/PS2, not X360. =/