PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC armour market?

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 05:18 PM
Started synthing and selling armours awhile ago.

4* and 5* ones sells pretty quickly if you have a reasonable price tag on them.

Recently, I started to synth 3* armours (mostly stellalines) due to the overflow of nanosilicas- plus the fact that noone ever seems to bother buying any nanosilicas at all. I currently have 3 of them is my store, all 3 vending for less than most of the other player shops that are vending stellalines (abit less than 50% npc price). They've been there a few days pretty much untouched.

I'm pretty sure it's not because my shop never appears in the shop search list, since I've sold about 14k worth of stuff every day since I started to do runs with my PM to raise its B.st lvl.

So~ is it that most players go with default armours and then directly switch over to the 4* ones once they have enough money, that the newbie players does'nt really know about the "search for shop" fuction or is it some other kind of issues preventing them from being sold?

Any other items that never sell? I'm guessing that it's the boards for non-rare equips and consumable items that also never sells.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2006, 05:22 PM
Its probably because everyone knows where to get nanosilica. I have a lot of it myself, I want a board for upgrading it to nanocarbon!

Btw, just how much do you sell 4* armor for?

etlitch
Nov 23, 2006, 05:34 PM
It depends on what elemental % I get from the armour synthed. They're generally sold for more than the NPC price though. Fire ones being the most popular.

I've had people ask for light ones too due to the sanctuary recapture map on neudaiz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-11-23 14:34 ]</font>