PDA

View Full Version : XBOX and SEGA screwed us again

darthplagis
Nov 23, 2006, 07:10 PM
hi GL is up for eu 360........but bo dvit card option just visa, mastercard abd amex........thabks for nothing!!!!!

Maskim
Nov 23, 2006, 07:13 PM
Not really sure what you're saying there...but if you mean debit card, you just pick whatever logo your debit card has on it, visa or mastercard. If it has neither...you need a new bank. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Choja
Nov 23, 2006, 07:13 PM
...What? I can't even read any of that, even with a translator or a decipherer.
(That's the same options we got here, I think. Why are you complaining?)

darthplagis
Nov 23, 2006, 07:21 PM
well in the uk debit cards run usually as solo or switch........none of which are accepted so that means i NEED a credit card which i cant get since my wife is disabled and i am her full time carer so credit companies dont want to know, sorry about bad spelling im in a mood with MS and sega and my keyboard letters are wearing away hehe.

just i know alot of EU people will want to use solo/switch but cant cos its not accepted

Damaged
Nov 23, 2006, 07:22 PM
On 2006-11-23 16:21, darthplagis wrote:
well in the uk debit cards run usually as solo or switch........none of which are accepted so that means i NEED a credit card which i cant get since my wife is disabled and i am her full time carer so credit companies dont want to know, sorry about bad spelling im in a mood with MS and sega and my keyboard letters are wearing away hehe.

just i know alot of EU people will want to use solo/switch but cant cos its not accepted

Its the same way in canada.

You didnt hear us moaning and crying about it.

darthplagis
Nov 23, 2006, 07:26 PM
no but you had abd extra month to get onesorted hehe

happy_cricket
Nov 23, 2006, 08:28 PM
Dont they have prepaid Visa in the UK?

Neith
Nov 23, 2006, 08:48 PM
Actually, Solo and Switch are being phased out by most banks. Having said that, this was a few months ago, and I've seen no change yet, besides the Halifax.

Halifax issue Visa Electron Debit Cards. Yes, they're debit cards, but they work with almost anything that says Visa. I know, because I use one myself.

All I can say is get a new card, or get someone else to pay the GL..

Uncle_Pobatti
Nov 23, 2006, 09:05 PM
On 2006-11-23 17:48, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Actually, Solo and Switch are being phased out by most banks. Having said that, this was a few months ago, and I've seen no change yet, besides the Halifax.

Halifax issue Visa Electron Debit Cards. Yes, they're debit cards, but they work with almost anything that says Visa. I know, because I use one myself.

All I can say is get a new card, or get someone else to pay the GL..

Another alternative would be Lloyds TSB which offers pretty much the same thing - my debit card worked for Blue Burst so it should work with PSU too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Asra
Nov 24, 2006, 02:25 AM
yeah... i ordered a prepaid VISA 3 weeks before PSU release and it came here about a week ago so i am set with that. i dont know if those exist in the UK but im sure there will be a way for you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asra on 2006-11-23 23:26 ]</font>