PDA

View Full Version : Battle: Final Boss

mulletblob
Nov 23, 2006, 09:42 PM
Who else thought new Dark Falz was a pushover? The old Dark Falz strikes fear into the hearts of all that moves with his garden of skulls.

ACpilot
Nov 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
He was too easy, I was like lvl 40-50 and took him down no problem

mulletblob
Nov 23, 2006, 11:07 PM
I was level 60 and not one of my partners even died.

daylight129
Nov 23, 2006, 11:34 PM
The first part of the fight is meant to bring nostalgia in that formation that you fight him is similiar to how you face the Dark Force in the rest of the old games. All the characters up front and the main boss kinda right there in the mid facing you.

The 2nd form, in my honest opinion, is rediculously sweet. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Not only that, but story/extra mode is like what, F rank? Wait until it comes online and we can do the S rank mission, then if by then he's still a chump you can start crying out about it. I think it will prove to be a tough boss.

XCOPY
Nov 23, 2006, 11:35 PM
^you(mulletblob) must've killed him before he went for that meteor attack. That thing killed everyone in my team immediately....heh, it was hilarious to me. I was the only one left, paralyzed with about 100 or so HP. I was level 55 at the time....I only leveled up Ethan twice outside the normal progression of story mode. The only tough part in story for me was Vol Bros....and the Grina S Beats.

But yeah, Falkis' only threat is the meteor. What's the white energy that pushes you? It does what...10 points of damage, and you usually auto-block the hits? Please...get out of here with that nonsense. Then he has some fire/ice Gi spells....but the average player will kill the first form before he even gets to that point....still, it was great fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-11-23 20:36 ]</font>

Slitz
Nov 23, 2006, 11:40 PM
I remember that Meteor... I was like "Wtf just happened?"
All my people died.. it was sad. But a handy Scape Doll saved me. ;D

Sydz
Nov 23, 2006, 11:51 PM
Metoer dropped my entire party down to like 1/5th. I popped a star immediatly, and never healed again.