PDA

View Full Version : Best manufacturers for each weapon type?

FenixStryk
Nov 24, 2006, 02:58 AM
I switched to Hunter today since FOcast became boring (did get to Force 7 tho). I noticed that when I bought a sword and fists, the Tenora sword was better than the GRM sword, but the GRM fists were better than Tenora fists. I'm wondering if there's any exceptions to the rule?

So, hunters. Give me a quick rundown on which weapon manufacturer gives the most damage per weapon type.

Saber:
Twin Sabers:
Dagger:
Twin Daggers:
Sword:
Spear:
Fists:
Something I missed:

Yoruichi
Nov 24, 2006, 03:10 AM
comparing swords, tenora gets such a huge bonus from the base ATP from swords its a decent pick for atleast normal swining. I believe my 4 grinded calibur is equal to a freshly non grinded tenora sword. Sabers also follow this rule, tenora make great high affinity normal swining weapons with this type too.

Spear, I haven't compared high grades but my 2 grinded lance is 2atp stronger than my 2 grinded same 3 star tenora spear. I'm guessing materials and PP loss it isn't worth it even for the normal swining.

Daggers...I feel the same way also small bonus for a decent PP hit. With twin the gap is smaller yet the PP gap is the same.

Fist...well so far I've seen GRM has the better damage on knuckles and tenora only has better accuracy, which is strange.

Twin sabers I know nothing about, I don't really like the style or the PA much.

You prob want to include handgun, its not realy for damage or super accuracy so beast gun isn't gonna cut it i'd say GRM if you really want damage and Yomei for tagging and longer lasting use/bullet leveling.

Itsuki
Nov 24, 2006, 03:35 AM
if it matters any, these are the ONLY manufacturers for each above 7* right now:
Melee:
Saber, Twin Saber, Sword: GRM
Dagger, Twin Dagger: Youmei
Spear, Knuckles: Tenora

Ranged:
Handgun, Twin Handgun, Mechgun, Rifle: GRM
Long Bow: Youmei
Shotgun: Tenora

Force:
Wand, Rod: Youmei