PDA

View Full Version : PSU JP 11/30 Update. Dark Falkis finally online.

kyori
Nov 24, 2006, 09:49 AM
New C-S rank missions!

HIVE - HIVE 2 - Face Dark Falkis!
Parum - Denes Relics - Face Deragunus!
Neudiaz - Mizuraki Area (nighttime?) - Face Zoa Golg!
Moatoob - Galengare Caverns - Face Magaana!

God, I hope they have fixed the mipmapping. I think the 450 was recently fixed.

Kyori deshita! Bai bai!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-11-24 06:50 ]</font>

Kanore
Nov 24, 2006, 09:52 AM
How long was this since release? 4 months?

Kamica
Nov 24, 2006, 09:56 AM
Hmmm interesting. Are Deragunus, Zoa Golg, and Magaana really bosses or are they just mini-bosses?
The site doesn't explain how the new mizuraki, cavern, and relics missions will be different from the missions that are already addded. It is best to go in and not expect anything different as to not be disappointed.

-Ryuki-
Nov 24, 2006, 10:18 AM
Probably mini, like Gol Dova.

Neith
Nov 24, 2006, 10:39 AM
Hopefully Fakis is harder online. I couldn't help feeling that the bosses were horrificly nerfed in Story.

De Ragnus is cool, liked fighting that. Good to see some more updates, gives us US/EU players a chance to see what might be coming our way.

Niered
Nov 24, 2006, 11:48 AM
I cant wait to fight falkis, even if in story mode he was nerfed, it still felt epic. That 2nd form of his had an awesome environment.

By the by, what do you think the chances are that they release a 3rd form of him online only? They did talk about online exclusice bosses...

DesDes
Nov 24, 2006, 11:56 AM
These all seem bosses. I remember fighting all except Zoa Golg in story mode.

SoujiSeta
Nov 24, 2006, 12:07 PM
Mmmm...its probably gonna lag with my settings. I'mma turn off msn and firefox during the DF fight.

Wheatpenny
Nov 24, 2006, 12:09 PM
Dark Falz? Great to hear of an opponent worthy of my skills.I did not play through story mode so I had no idea whether he was in the game or not.Now if we can get Olga Flow up in this party we can have a good old fashioned throw-down.

Itsuki
Nov 24, 2006, 12:43 PM
They're all bosses.

De Ragnus is the 2 headed dragon.
Zoa Golg is the lightning dragon
Magahna is the Degahna Variant

Lovejuice
Nov 24, 2006, 01:54 PM
So Hive 2 is open on S-Rank? I wonder if anything has changed with Fakis, what with everyone hoping for some kind of Falz-on-Hard final form deal.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 24, 2006, 03:23 PM
Where'd you hear the 450 was fixed?

And De Ragnus?? Is that like de ragans mommy or something

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-24 12:24 ]</font>

ProfessorZ
Nov 24, 2006, 03:57 PM
wtf you guys just got an update waaaah

Lavernius
Nov 24, 2006, 05:03 PM
hmm...
JP gamers please post pics from the zoa golg mission when you play it!
thx

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 24, 2006, 07:48 PM
bump on the 450 issue, was it really fixed?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 07:55 PM
Magas Magahna was cheap in story mode. Sure, he wasn't hard, but he puts Adahna Degahna to shame as far as teleporting around when you get close goes. Plus he has no exploit to stand behind. You try that and you get clipped by his photon treds. I tried. lol

De Ragnus was an annoying fight. Probably because Maya is a masochist and loves standing right under the bosses and dying, and also because by the time I got to him I had like, no PP anymore. The fight lasted a while, but if I had fully loaded PP it would've been as easy as the other bosses.

Dark Falkis was a punk. Seriously. I used the full PP off of close to three Bone Dancers and it was over. Both forms, btw. I hope to god he gets really cheap online, or gets a substantial boost in his offensive and defensive capabilities.

As for Zoa Golg? Never even heard of it.

I can't wait to fight these new bosses. Go, Time Wizard! Use your time magic and speed the NA up to the date of this release! D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-24 16:56 ]</font>

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 24, 2006, 08:00 PM
i guess i should finish story mode. im on chapter 2 :/

Spellbinder
Nov 24, 2006, 09:06 PM
For the record, 450's still broken.

Itsuki
Nov 25, 2006, 07:51 PM
Zoa Golg is the boss of Episode 2 Chapter 1 (illumines no yabou or whatever its called).

As for fakis, everyone is hoping for a falz on hard thing, but nobody knows~ I actually hope so, might be interesting.

Turambar
Nov 25, 2006, 08:03 PM
Magahna is different from Degahna though because of the fact that its bottom part falls off after enough damage, making it quite difficult for Hunters to damage it after that point. (They can only hit the hands). It was probably the hardest boss to get an S-rank with just because it took so long with my handgun.....

Arieta
Nov 26, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well I'm pretty sure that the bosses we fought in story mode will be harder online, mainly because they're going to hit harder, and have more health. Also can't forget that fact that we won't have tornado dance, which basicly put the game into easy mode for bosses xD. I got that thing up to like level 27 or so and it had almost a 300% ATP bonus to it 0.o crazy.

Yea Degahna was pretty annoying in story mode when his bottom part falls away. You can still hit his arms, but with the extra health we'll be having online from the higher ranks, it'll take longer if you have to many hunters. Figunners though can just switch to their twin handguns and go at it xD Speaking of, if I ever group with a Figunner that refuses to use their guns in cases like that, boot.

Silve
Nov 26, 2006, 06:36 PM
Magahna is easy enough if you have the right PA, in story mode if you can get Spinning Break from Leo he's a snap, since it hits high enough to attack his main body.

All that's left now are the 3 vehicle minigames and the 5 SEED missions (with SEED magashi hopefully as a miniboss in one of them) and we'll finally have all of the content from offline game. :E

BatosaiHimura
Nov 27, 2006, 08:24 AM
On 2006-11-24 10:54, Lovejuice wrote:
So Hive 2 is open on S-Rank? I wonder if anything has changed with Fakis, what with everyone hoping for some kind of Falz-on-Hard final form deal.

It's the only way I can sleep at night. D=

tyler2zelda
Nov 27, 2006, 08:36 AM
All I have to say about Dark Fakis is that make sure he doesn't get his Meteor out. Damn, it hurts.

EX: Friend fighting him offline (story), had about 1300HP.
Dark does this move thingy and theres like a cinematic when he uses it.
and DAMN DOES IT HURT! Took my friend down to 17HP, killed all his teammates.

Just watch out for that, OK?