PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: New to PSU

Redeyes
Nov 24, 2006, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I got PSU for my PC today and so far its been fun to play offline anyway the real reason i bought PSU was for the online aspect of things so I signed up to the website, paid and created my character and started playing but it seems a little strange to me, there is no lobby like there was on PSO and I cant for the life of me find a way to even get down to the planet and start whooping some ass, anyone able to help me? or know what i have done wrong?

/Red

AkiraXxx
Nov 24, 2006, 02:50 PM
To start you out, go to your room, talk to the little machine and do the tutorial. To go to you room just talk to the orange diamond shaped crystals.

When your done with the tutorial, transfer yourself to universe 1, this is done the same way you go to your room.

Make your way to the 4rth floor, and to the left youll see passage ways to other planets.

The first one is were most people are flocking too, so go there. Youll be in a central square area. Going all the way right will take you to the mission area. Going to the left will take you to shops. If you go to the mission area just join up with a C rank party and do it to it.

OR if you want to do it on your own and level up a little bit by yourself, on the 4rth floor, go alllllllll the way to the back on the right, there is a place that takes you to linear line. bust some missions there on C mode and youll be good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AkiraXxx on 2006-11-24 11:52 ]</font>

Rizen
Nov 24, 2006, 02:51 PM
First off, welcome to PSU!
Before I explain, have you played the Tutorial online? I believe it was explained there. If not post again and I will be sure to inform you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Xeraphim
Nov 24, 2006, 02:51 PM
Welcome aboard to PSU, by the way! And to answer your questions...

The cities are much like the lobbies, they are just on a much larger scale than PSO's original lobbies are. But to get to a Planet to start a beat down, you need to head to the fourth floor of the Guardian's Colony. There, you will find access to the three planets and the Linear Line. Signs will have the names written above them, or you can just go up to them and see.

If you're just starting, I suggest you go to the Linear Line on the Colony to get the hang of things. Also, play the tutorial if you haven't already. It can be accessed through your PM in your room. You can get to your room through any glowing orange diamond boxes you find. Hope I helped!

Also, to get into actual missions, you need to find the Flyer Base down on a planet, or find the Linear Line on the Colony. There, you will get to the mission's desk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeraphim on 2006-11-24 11:52 ]</font>

Redeyes
Nov 24, 2006, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the fast replies guys, i will give it a go and if i dont post back in the next 10mins just assume i got it working lol

Redeyes
Nov 24, 2006, 02:58 PM
oh and b4 i 4get how do i change what class my character is because i made a human and wanted to be a ranger but hes auto been selected as a hunter

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 24, 2006, 03:06 PM
Go talk to the lady at the class-change counter on floor 5.