PDA

View Full Version : 7 Star beast weps

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 24, 2006, 03:30 PM
Is there 7 star wep boards out that beast can use? Im looking into buying one because im hoping to have an A rank by thursdays update. I was about to buy a cresaud board but I just looked on here that beast cant use... then I saw an aldega cresa board for 35k and guess what .... no beast. So anything I can make that will be useable by me next week?

Wallin
Nov 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
With the release of the new classes and weapons, they might also be releasing the 6/7-star weapons and the weapon boards in shops, though they'll be a tad expensive, 35k-110k.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 24, 2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, Im willing to pay 35k now if I can have my A rank before the update... I just havent been able to finda board that a beast can use yet. I really want a double slasher/ dual dagger/ or sword type wep.

Wallin
Nov 24, 2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah, Casts are pretty much in the same sinking boat right now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Eternal_Drake
Nov 24, 2006, 03:55 PM
There are no 7 star beast exclusive weapons, you get nanoblast, not Crea weapons. The update should hold other 7 star weapons you can use, just not Crea.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 24, 2006, 04:10 PM
Im not looking for exclusive... just something i can use lol.

mechatra
Nov 24, 2006, 04:51 PM
Well actually if you're talkiong about "True" Crea weapons, beasts and casts can use them. They're just rarer and generally harder to get.

Doh42
Nov 24, 2006, 05:43 PM
You'll be able to use all the "normal" A rank weapons once the update comes out; you just can't find them anywhere just yet.

By the way, I heard A rank weapons have a unique look (compared to B and C ranks), but is not the same as Crea- looks. Crea is really another beast.

Then again, isn't the Vahra Claws availlable online right now? (I'm not sure, I never saw them)? They would be A rank, and I believe Beast can use them? ~~ This is all speculation, I haven't done my homework, but I just remembered them before posting this.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 24, 2006, 05:44 PM
Well i havent come across them, Ive been looking through player shops all day for a board or something That I havent seen yet but nothing . =(