PDA

View Full Version : something everyone is missing about the bad reviews

atomisk
Nov 24, 2006, 07:43 PM
im really tired of people complaining about the low reviews where PSU is being compared to other MMOs. the problem is, PSU is charging the same amount as other MMOs so why shouldnt it be held to the same standard? its like paying the same price for a hamburger and a steak. yes, the hamburger is good in its own right but people will complain about it because its the same price as the steak so its going to be held to the steak's standards.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 07:44 PM
Another one of these threads?

/yawn

Sinue_v2
Nov 24, 2006, 07:46 PM
I've eaten burgers that are the same price as steaks.

Why not just eat a steak then?

Because sometimes I'm just hungry a goddamned burger.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 24, 2006, 07:46 PM
I hear you, but yea, what Garnet said... Lets just stop it already, since starting hate topics never gets anyone anywhere.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 07:48 PM
Steak versus Arbys Sandwhich

OK, Arbys may be over priced but it is damned good. I gladly spend $25 for 4 burgers and a coke every now and then. It's that damn good. I wish it was closer to my home though. ; ;

Genobee
Nov 24, 2006, 07:49 PM
Only MMo's I seen it compared too was Guild Wars and Diablo 2 which are both the same set up and have more then just killing mobs for crap rares and are FREE, Where PSU charges me 10 bucks amonth for content I already paid 50 bucks for. And all there is to do is kill monsters in a linear fasion for no reward. So yea kinda pisses people off when why pay more for less.

happy_cricket
Nov 24, 2006, 07:49 PM
How about just stop playing? If people hate it that much, what purpose is served by continuing to grind De Ragan while posting angry comments on the boards?

And who the hell is Louis?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 07:50 PM
On 2006-11-24 16:49, happy_cricket wrote:

Family Guy.

It's a funny american cartoon.

Kronovan
Nov 24, 2006, 07:51 PM
Yaah but....where does hamburger-steak fit into this discussion?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aaron777
Nov 24, 2006, 07:52 PM
I love burgers...so good.....so.......tasty......must eat. But yeah steak is good too. Just have to be in the mood. In fact I often had ketchup on both steak and hamburgers. I'm told this is uncouth to say the least but I choose not to allow them to influence my decision. Does anyone else enjoy ketchup on steak or am I forced to be a lone dissenter in a vast sea of A-1? (btw this is just for fun because the thread is so redundant when you take into acount all the other threads that are similiar to this one).

GeoHolyhart
Nov 24, 2006, 07:53 PM
On 2006-11-24 16:51, Kronovan wrote:
Yaah but....where does hamburger-steak fit into this discussion?? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It just does... Hamburgers and steak fit into any discussion.

HiKeRI
Nov 24, 2006, 07:55 PM
I like pizza! >_> and burgers aswell.

happy_cricket
Nov 24, 2006, 07:55 PM
On 2006-11-24 16:50, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-24 16:49, happy_cricket wrote:

Family Guy.

It's a funny american cartoon.

Yes, and her name is Lois. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 07:59 PM
I'd like to pretend 'Lois' is a typo, and not her real name. I much prefer Louis.

Lavernius
Nov 24, 2006, 08:05 PM
first of all, if you've watched the cartoon wars episode of South Park you will realize how much Family Guy sucks.
second of all, using fancy metaphors like the steak hamburger thing does not make you look smarter
and last of all, if you don't like PSU, stop coming to this website and spoiling our fun

Genobee
Nov 24, 2006, 08:17 PM
On 2006-11-24 17:05, Lavernius wrote:
first of all, if you've watched the cartoon wars episode of South Park you will realize how much Family Guy sucks.
second of all, using fancy metaphors like the steak hamburger thing does not make you look smarter
and last of all, if you don't like PSU, stop coming to this website and spoiling our fun

and south park is realy for the intellagent foke?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry but South Park is for retarded animal babies and their even retardeder(lol) babies.

It was cute back in season one, but now it's utter crap.

Lavernius
Nov 24, 2006, 08:28 PM
*rolls eyes* Listen, I don't really like South Park at all it's just I saw those two episodes at a friends house and was like, holy crap, they're right for once in their retarded lives. Family Guy is even worse than it is.
But back (relatively) on topic, Genobee you have no right to question my intelligance when (if I recall correctly) you were one of the people who was saying a while back that it is fun to go around humping people online.

Para
Nov 24, 2006, 08:34 PM
On 2006-11-24 17:20, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I'm sorry but South Park is for retarded animal babies and their even retardeder(lol) babies.

It was cute back in season one, but now it's utter crap.

South Park is an awesome show. Atleast it isn't as retarded as Family Guy.

Back on topic, I can see where the angst is coming from but people have been paying for PSO for years now and I don't see that changing with PSU.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 08:37 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about Para. But i'll forgive you. You're probably a force*notices Female Newman in ur sig*, and god knows you're probably stressed enough as it is.

EDIT: To the SP comment, btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-24 17:37 ]</font>

Genobee
Nov 24, 2006, 08:59 PM
On 2006-11-24 17:28, Lavernius wrote:
*rolls eyes* Listen, I don't really like South Park at all it's just I saw those two episodes at a friends house and was like, holy crap, they're right for once in their retarded lives. Family Guy is even worse than it is.
But back (relatively) on topic, Genobee you have no right to question my intelligance when (if I recall correctly) you were one of the people who was saying a while back that it is fun to go around humping people online.

Um can you show me where I said that? Cause I don't remeber.

Lavernius
Nov 24, 2006, 09:31 PM
here
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126838&forum=20&232

btw, sorry I was a douche, I just realised that I was wrong about what you said ignore this and don't hold it against me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavernius on 2006-11-24 18:32 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well, actually it is fun to go around hum---hmm...... I think I smell my cookies burning. brb. >.>;

Genobee
Nov 24, 2006, 09:36 PM
K thx noob, you fail.

Still no where in there that says I personlay like digitaly humping people. I was making fun of the guy cause he's shocked there is Vulgarity on the interwebz.