PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Kero
Nov 24, 2006, 08:30 PM
What are photons, carlians, pannon jelly and othersynth/room items for? Well, roo mitems are for room but those synch suffs, my bag is full of them.
Is there only 3 missions per planet, c, b and a? i hope there is more :S

Garnet_Moon
Nov 24, 2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/13/synthesis_ingredients/

Currently only 3 difficulties for the missions now. There is S, but only on the japanese servers for the time being. Which is good because we, at level 50 with B-grade weps and armor, would have our asses handed to us after the first room. D:

Kero
Nov 25, 2006, 05:52 AM
ermm.. What can i make form those, and how can i do it?

Auronp
Nov 25, 2006, 06:07 AM
Use your PM. Put all the stuff you have into the storage on the PM, then find boards to use them

Kero
Nov 25, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hmm.. Well, few more questions;
1. What can I do with Mission Points and where can I use them?
2. Im playing in EU servers, how is it possible that there is lv 37 ppl? - Is U.S.A and EU linked?

Sydz
Nov 25, 2006, 07:33 AM
Mission Points are used for leveling your current Class. When you gain enough, it levels, and the stats related to it, boost up. Also when youve leveled certain classes enough, You can unlock and use the expert classes, when they are released on our servers.

sakeru
Nov 25, 2006, 07:47 AM
yes eu and north america or link . Hi my char name on xbox 360 is maui kiwi, she level 16 . Look me up if u are online , Im usually on Universe 2 and at parum,sometimes i go to linear line to see all the new peeps . XD