PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Few Questions About PSU

TeddyBear
Nov 24, 2006, 09:48 PM
hey guys i've got a few questions if u guys don't mind answering for me

I've never played PSO but was interested in it but didnt play it beacuse of all the hacking it had, anyways i've got PSU and (not online yet) i've only played Story mode so far (beat it) and am liking it and i hear story mode is the worst (as in boring) so i imagine online must be fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1.) based on that I like the Story mode and i've only done a lil of extra mode not as fun (but still fine) since its not online do u think i'll like the online part or no?

2.) how much is it to play online I know u need to buy a hunters license first but how much is that and how much would paying for the game I'm Canadian so is it sitll 10 a mounth for me as well or no?

3.) I'd be playing the game semi-hardcore not on all of the hours of the day but would be playing the game alot would it be better to play the game now or wait till more updates come out?

thnx that is all!

Wallin
Nov 24, 2006, 09:51 PM
1. Online is fun if you can find some friends to play with.

2. I think it's around $10, but don't quote me on that. At most it would be $14 I believe, but I think that was European pricing so I don't know how Canada's works.

3. Either or. There's plenty to do now, but less than you might want. You can grind to 50 right now, that's about it. It takes a while to get to 50, and expert classes are right around the corner, so now or later it's really the same.