PDA

View Full Version : PSU: GH450 or not GH450...

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 24, 2006, 10:16 PM
Well i am pretty much making a GH-450 but seeing how its broken and will be useless for at least 1 month and 2 weeks more. SHould i stop raising it and make something else? its lvl 36 atm. what should i do :/ I do not care about PM's for synthing. i only want it for battle since it healed me but not atm it doesnt.

Ether
Nov 24, 2006, 10:19 PM
On 2006-11-24 19:16, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
its broken and will be useless for at least 1 month and 2 weeks more

Uhh, how do you figure that? I heard it was fixed on the JP servers recently, if thats true it should be fixed within a week on the US servers

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
from reading around its been said that it wasnt fixed... maybe im wrong? Any JP players know the answer directly?

Wallin
Nov 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
I think he's assuming since we're behind in updates by a month that we would have to wait a month for the fix as well.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 25, 2006, 12:05 AM
Well if you ever plan to solo a A rank as a hunter the gh450 is pretty mandatory, so id take it and just level it up untill it gets fixed

KiteWolfwood
Nov 25, 2006, 12:20 AM
You say that 450 is broken? I don't see how you could say that. Just because it does not heal as much as it used to. Take a look at the other PMs. My 440 rarely shoots and it doesn't heal at all. Would you say that is broken? I say that is how it was designed. Sure even though Sega says that it is broken at the moment. Why should it stop you from getting what you want. In the end, isn't that what matters?

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 25, 2006, 12:28 AM
On 2006-11-24 21:20, KiteWolfwood wrote:
You say that 450 is broken? I don't see how you could say that. Just because it does not heal as much as it used to. Take a look at the other PMs. My 440 rarely shoots and it doesn't heal at all. Would you say that is broken? I say that is how it was designed. Sure even though Sega says that it is broken at the moment. Why should it stop you from getting what you want. In the end, isn't that what matters?

i wanted it cause it healed alot. after seeing other lvled PM's i see now that they do quite alot of dmg.