PDA

View Full Version : PSU Weapons

HiKeRI
Nov 25, 2006, 05:56 PM
Well no slicers so far.. any sign of Scythe's? I loved those.. or any katanas yet? >_>

Wheatpenny
Nov 25, 2006, 06:01 PM
Well if you want the shimmy on PSU Melee weapons look here.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128063&forum=22&4

Turambar
Nov 25, 2006, 06:01 PM
I some how doubt sythes are going to be implemented..unless is going to be used as a weapon of an existing type. As for katanas, the Tenora sabers look close enough, IMO.

HiKeRI
Nov 25, 2006, 06:04 PM
Scythes coulda worked as a Sword, maybe.. just maybe it would be added someday [I Hope]

Zorafim
Nov 25, 2006, 08:55 PM
There are a fan looking ranged weapon that forces are adapt with that is similar looking to slicers. They're rather slow to fire, but I think they lock on.

For scythes, seeing how they're never used in any PS games beyond two weapons in PSO and a few monster models in older PS games, it's doubtful that ST will surprise PS fans with them. The closest things to scythes would be axes, though even that is a stretch. Maybe there will be rare weapons that look like scythes, but don't hold your breath.

For katanas, the closest thing would be sabers. The Yohmei styled sabers look like katanas, and there are even dual wielded variations. There's an A rank sword that's shaped like a large katana which may catch your interest. There won't be a katana class of weaponry that I can foresee, though.

Kanore
Nov 25, 2006, 09:16 PM
Scythes/Partisans were replaced with Spears... I guess.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 25, 2006, 09:37 PM
Well, S-Rank Double Sabers look like they did back in PSO, so maybe we'll get a sword that looks like a Scythe? Who knows.