PDA

View Full Version : Where is the directory of download patch file ?

Nika
Nov 26, 2006, 08:44 AM
I have 2 PC ,and I want to install the game in both. However, download patch is very slow. Can I just download it 1 and copy patch for otehr one? I don't know where the patch is in my PC.

AkiraXxx
Nov 26, 2006, 12:40 PM
On 2006-11-26 05:44, Nika wrote:
I have 2 PC ,and I want to install the game in both. However, download patch is very slow. Can I just download it 1 and copy patch for otehr one? I don't know where the patch is in my PC.

Dont think there is a place to get a seperate download patch. Another ST blunder. Maybe in the future they will release patches on the site, until then you have to sit and dl it.

Kirip-san
Nov 26, 2006, 01:58 PM
Try moving all the files in the data folder into a DVD R (the patched PC) and replace all the files in the non-patched PC.
Dunno if this actually works, but worth a shot.
Btw, the folder's about 5.1 GB...if you have a flash drive and plenty of time...do that.

Get all the files from the PSU folder, just to be safe.

~nyo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2006-11-26 10:58 ]</font>

Polly
Nov 26, 2006, 02:01 PM
Find someone who does have a patched client.

You can sort all the files in the PSU Data directory by date and copy the ones which have the most recent date (burn them, AIM transfer/IRC transfer whatever...) and paste the patched files into your PSU data directory.

I had to do this for a friend who had the same patch server issue and it solved the problem. Files that needed to be copied at the time were only about 150MB .rar'd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2006-11-26 11:05 ]</font>