PDA

View Full Version : Mission ranks and rares

TravisVI
Nov 26, 2006, 09:52 AM
well , guess what, im a human male!!! so we get luck today, now i kno im a lvl 37 ranger but i havent figured this out yet, does the mission rank C B or A affect the rares tht you wil get, or is tht just for moster lvl and xp and money?

Merumeru
Nov 26, 2006, 10:01 AM
well, i know for sure the higher rank the mission you're doing, the better rares you'll get :3 right? XD

TravisVI
Nov 26, 2006, 10:03 AM
thts what im asking, i have no idea, cuiz ive never seen better rares drop in higher ranks , always the same basic rares

PJesus
Nov 26, 2006, 10:04 AM
If by 'better' you mean higher quality star wise, then yes because of weapons and other items increased value based upon the difficulty of the mission and the level of the creatures that drop it.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 26, 2006, 10:20 AM
If it be rares by stars... The higher the difficulty, the higher the stars.

If it be success rate upon better drops:
Well. No. You get the chance on all rares at ANY rank you earn.

Mission status on completion determines your success rate meaning... S rank = better chance of getting that item you want~

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 12:07 PM
I don't think C-S rank at the end of the mission has any effect, because all the items show up before that, but A rank missions have rarer drops than C ranks, but about the only new red boxes are Creas.

Arieta
Nov 26, 2006, 12:09 PM
But there's more Kubara (sp) wood on A yayyyy! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And yea the end mission rank C-S doesn't have any effect on loot since it's at the end of the mission. That's just for the extra bonus money and mission rewards.

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 12:16 PM
Of course, by the time you get to A ranks across the board, you probably only care about the money increases.