PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 6-?(Matoob)

Saligun
Nov 26, 2006, 11:06 AM
I have reached the begining of chap 6,where you start on the final planet matoob,up until this point i only had to finish a few chapters to unlock each planet for my extra mode characters.But i know there are 12 total chapters,i hate to think that i would have to fight my way past 6 chapters to unlock matoob for extra mode use.How is it matoob needs so many chapters to get past it?It must be a big planet with at least 5 sub bosses and the final big boss.Dam i can see ethan waber getting wasted a lot trying to finish his mission on the 6 chapter trip through hell.Or does the matoob mission end sooner then chapter 12 and if so where else is there to go?

Arieta
Nov 26, 2006, 11:08 AM
You do Moatoob for a bit, then you dance around on the other planets again but with new missions. You basicly go back and forth through all the planets.

Saligun
Nov 26, 2006, 12:04 PM
Ok,what a releif but how many chapters must i play to be able to take a extra char to matoob?

Arieta
Nov 26, 2006, 12:07 PM
You should get it the moment it's unlocked on story mode, I know I got it at like chapter 6 or 7. Just keep in mind that everything that you unlock in story mode unlocks stuff for extra mode. So if you're looking for better weapons, have to keep playing.

S weapons don't go on sell till the last chapter. If you're looking for clothes though, Moatoob has no new clothes even if you beat the entire game.

Saligun
Nov 26, 2006, 12:13 PM
There are a few weapon types and photon arts i have only seen on matoob in stroy and online mode and thats why i want to get my extra chars there.there is a ranger gun i think it's the shotgun and i need photon arts for my knuckles weapon to.

Arieta
Nov 26, 2006, 12:15 PM
You get the extra PA attacks from doing Extra missions, by having the correct NPC in the party, getting a S rank, having them using the correct weapon, and them wanting to give it to you (it's random).

So like if you do De Ragon and get a S on it with Lou in your party. There's a good chance she'll give you spiral dance. Hyral (sp) for example though, could give you the single saber or twin saber PA , depending on what weapon he was using when the mission ended.